Walk and Talk / Chapter Five

C a s s i e ' s p.o.v

Me and Aspyn got changed and ready upstairs while Brad and Connor got ready in the basement. I wore skinny white ripped jeans, a floral off shoulder crop top, white dolly shoes and my moon necklace that Brooklyn got me for my 16 birthday. For my make just my usual cat eyeliner, neutral eyeshadow, blush and a pink lip. I got my white handbag from river island and grabbed my skateboard and made my way downstairs.
I knocked on the door to make sure it was alright for me to come in.

"Come on!" Brad shouted. Then we walked in.

Brads p.o.v

She looked so nice in that top and jeans it was unreal. Her hair in two French plaits and her hair looked so long. Urg I wish she was mine. I smiled at her and stared for abit.

"So guys do you all wanna go home and chill now?" Aspyn suggested as we all looked pretty tired "I'll text you all later"

We all said our goodbyes and hugged everyone. I kissed Cassie on the cheek and she blushed, it was too cute.

Ok my way walking home I was writing in my iPhone notes for song lyrics. I had so far for the chorus;

I'm breaking in to steal it all,
And I'll escape with every stolen moment,
That I spent with you
Call me a thief, girl if you want but piece by piece all take each stolen moment.

I really like it so far and I'm pretty sure Cassie will. I'm so excited to sing it to her.
I got home and showered, styled my hair and then just say and watching tv for a while. Although I wasn't really watching it, I was thinking about my song I think I might call it 'something Moments' but I don't know what the first word of the title could be but I definitely want moments in it because me and Cassie have had so many great, funny and awkward moments it just makes sense. After a while of think I decided to ask Cassie if she walks to go on a ride to the park.

To Cassiopeia💃🏼:
Hey princess wanna go for a ride to the park just the two of us on our skateboards? xxx

She replied pretty much straight away.

From Cassiopeia💃🏼:
Hi yeh sounds fun, can't wait😊xxx

I'm happy about that.

Cassie's P.o.v

On the way home from Aspyn's I decided to put my earphones in and listen to some of the vamps songs because as cheesy as it sounds I miss Brad voice already. What am I doing? I can't fall? I scared I'll just get hurt.

I got home and just went on my laptop for abit and did some research on the vamps because I actually don't know much about them. I found Brads old covers from when he was sixteen on YouTube, he was so cute. Then I remembered that whole Twitter thing so decided to check it all out.  Jeez I had a lot of new followers. I don't know why but everyone was asking to see what I look like so I posted a selfie with a quote 'You're smiling, I'm melting'

I posted that and all the comments started streaming in.

Awh you so pretty!
Omg goals, eyeliner goals
Oml I ship you and Brad so hard! Way better than that Lauren chick!

Then I saw Brad commented something.

Cassie😍 You look too pretty my friend and I'm guessing that quote is about me xxx