Moving & Date // Chaper Ten

Today is the day I get to move into my dream house! And the best part is its with my bestest friends. I woke up to an empty house, I walked into the kitchen and saw a note.

Hi Cassie,
     My mom and dad have gone off to work and I've gone to get you a surprise, I'll be home around 11am. Jesse is there so spend some time with her! I really like you aha. See you later xxx

Awh that is literally too cute!

"Jesse" I shouted. Then I heard a bunch of foot steps coming coming down the stairs. And then a excitable Jesse running towards me.

"Hello girl!" I said stroking her. "Let's get you some breakfast"

I went over to the cupboard and got out the dog food and put it into her bowl. She ran over to it and started eating. "Good girl" I said and went up stairs to get ready. I decided to just put on comfy clothes as we was going to be moving a lot of stuff and loads of car journeys to move furniture. So I put my pink Victoria secret grey jogging bottoms on and a black ripped crop top. I put my hair in two  French plaits and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I had some toast an Nutella because Nutella is life omg.

I went to the garage to look through my bedroom stuff because I've wanted to decorate my new for years because it was still the same as what I had it when I was ten. All pink. Pink everything and I was 18 nearly 19 now. All the furniture needed to go it was all dark wood with scratches all over it. I wanted white furniture but I don't have the money. I guess I could paint it. I threw away all my pink bed covers, pink ordiments, lampshades, pictures. I had a a bunch of Polaroids I could pin up from all the concerts and beach trips. After that I went to the living room to watch pretty little liars. It was about 10:30am.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it but nothing was there. I walked outside abit more and saw a truck on the driveway. I went over to the back of it and there was Brad standing in the truck.

"Erm Brad what are you doing" I said laughing.

"Look around the truck" he said giving me his hand so he could pull me up. I walked around and there was loads of boxes. I read one of them and it read 'white wooden dressing table' and then 'white wardrobe' and 'white bed frame and  white white bedside table and everything.

"It's for your bedroom, I know I always wanted to change it" Brad said. I jumped out the truck and practically launched myself at him into a massive hug.

"No way Brad! How much was this all? I've got to give you some money?! Thankyou so much!"

"No no before you parents left your dad gave me money and soda to look after you so I thought I'd get you this" he smiled.

"I don't know what to say, thank you" I leaned in and actually kissed him. That wasn't like me at all I'm usually so shy about that stuff but I was just so happy. Brad just smiled at me.

"So come on let's go to the house!" He said pushing me to get into the truck.

I got into the truck and I was so excited. I'm so happy with Brad! On the way there me and Brad held hands because we were both just so excited.

"Hey when we get there can we decorate your room first?" Brad asked.

"Well yea sure but why?" I questioned

"Just because I can't wait for you to have your dream room and it'll be fun" he said "we can do some painting, putting your pictures on the wall and figure out where u want all your furniture"

"Okay yea I'm so excited"

"Me too"

We finally got there and on the way I phoned Aspyn to tell here we have the keys and her and Connor can move into there rooms now. Brad unlocked the door and I ran upstairs looked in all the rooms and ran to the biggest.