Is She Jealous?

CHAPTER 24 

KIM JONGIN's POV

I was wandering around the house in search of Yeon Ha but I think I got lost. I'd like to ask her to accompany me to the city to go shopping as I was not able to pack anything. I was in a hurry and I only managed to grab my wallet, passport and phone. I've been calling her but she's not picking up. I can't even see a single person whom I can inquire to.

"I didn't know my good for nothing cousin has a devastatingly handsome guest." Someone remarked from behind me. I didn't need to turn around to see who it was because she came beside me and 'linked' her arm with mine.

"Excuse me." I muttered and distanced myself from her

"Oh come on handsome don't be like that." She purred

I looked at her distastefully but she just batted her eyelashes at me. What's with this woman? Anyways she might be able to help me locate Yeon Ha.

"Do you perhaps know where Yeon Ha is?" I asked, surely she knows her. Yeon Ha had been here for eight days already.

"Are you referring to that chinky eyed bitch queen?"

Did she just call my Yeon Ha a bitch? How dare she.!

"Look who's talking. I'm sorry but even if you pay me to succeed your position of being the queen of bitches I'd rather that you keep it to yourself." Someone beat me from giving that rude woman an earful

LEE YEON HA's POV

I just came back from my morning jog and was currently checking my phone. I have a lot of missed calls from Kai, what's his problem this time. I decided to take a shower first before going to him.

He's not in his room, I went to Latrof's to ask but he said he didn't see him and so with the people at the kitchen who were currently preparing our breakfast. I tried calling him but he's not picking up either. I went to the garden in the hopes of finding him there and I was right though he's not alone. That woman named Angellie who had been a pain in my neck for the past eight days of my stay here was with him. I stayed at a distance listening to what they're saying. I almost attacked her when she dare lay her filthy hands at Kai but I managed to control myself. I only let them know of my presence when that woman started to insult me.

"Look who's talking. I'm sorry but even if you pay me to succeed your position of being the queen of bitches I'd rather that you keep it to yourself. And Kai what do you want to tell me?"

"I was just wondering if you would like to accompany me to the city since you're knowledgeable about the place."

"I'm willing to go with you handsome, i'll free my schedule just for you." That bitch once again linked her arms to Kai's

"Yeon Ha??" Kai prompted and once again distanced himself to that bitch

"I'll just go borrow a car from Latrof." I said and smirked at that bitch. It seemed like her so called trying hard seduction didn't work on Kai.

"I'll come with you." He said and grabbed my hands

KIM JONGIN's POV

"How about this?" Yeon ha came showing me a v-neck shirt

"Nope, I don't like the color."

"Why are you so picky. We've been to almost all of the stores already yet you haven't chosen anything yet. Are you sure you're here to shop?" She said exasperated, she's right we've been here for almost two hours already but I haven't bought anything yet.

"Sir you'll surely look good in anything that you'll wear." A saleslady commented

"She's one hundred percent right sir. Though I think it would be more better without your clothes on." Another one said and winked at me.

"Don't mind your sister sir, take your time in choosing."

"We'll be willing to serve you no matter how long it takes."

"It'll be my break one hour from now sir, do you want to go somewhere with me."

What's wrong with this ladies, if they can still be considered as one. This morning it was that rude girl from that Latrof guy's house and now in this department store too. Is today my unlucky day?

"I think i'm not needed here anymore, i'll just be at the food court. Girls does flirting with a costumer included in your job discription, if it is then I think you're in the wrong job." Yeon Ha said and handed the shirt she was holding to me and left.

"How rude, is she your sister"

"She's my girlfriend and i'm sorry but I do agree with her. It's not us being rude, we're just stating the truth. Thank you for assisting us." I said and followed Yeon Ha

"Yeon Ha wait."

"I'm hungry Kai and since all of the salesladies are more than happy to give you a hand, let me go and eat."

"I'll go with you."

"No, I'll be fine on my own." She said stubbornly

"Why are you being like this?"

"Go ask those ladies. Maybe they'll be able to give you an answer."

"Yeon Ha are you jealous?"