His Jealousy

CHAPTER 14

KAI's POV

I can't believe what I heard, I went to the kitchen to give Yeon Ha her phone because someone sent her a message and it might be important. I didn't expect her visitor will be with her there and that they were reminiscing their past. He was not her ex-boyfriend which I first thought but a suitor. But why does that fact anger me? He said it himself that Yeon Ha rejected him but to think that she used to have feelings for him sorts of annoy me. The thought that he used to court Yeon Ha makes me dislike him. But the biggest question which is bothering me right now is why am I being like this?

"Kai, Mr. Lee it's time to eat"

I don't have an appetite and I don't want to face that guy during the meal but I have no choice. I can eat my meal at my room but I don't want to appear a coward in front of that guy.

"Yeon Ha, here have some of this" That guy whom Yeon Ha introduced as Latrof said and put some Bulgogi on Yeon Ha's plate. Yeon Ha just smiled and thanked him.

"Yeon Ha I remembered you liked Japchae so much" That guy again and put some of it on Yeon Ha's plate. Yeon Ha has a hand idiot don't baby her, but that was left unspoken.

"May I ask if how did you and Lady Yeon Ha met?" I heard Mr. Lee asked that guy

"Oh we met in a cafe. Yeon Ha was talking with someone on her phone and we somewhat bumped at each other and her coffee was spilled on my clothes. She offered to buy me a new one though I insisted that there's no need." He explained but in my mind I was thinking that maybe he purposely got on the way and bump Yeon Ha in order for her to notice him.

"I ended up buying him new ones. I was so embarrassed that time and all I could think of to make up for my mistake was to buy him new clothes." Yeon Ha added

"You guys have known each other that long?" Mr. Lee commented

"Yes, I even became her suitor once upon a time but she rejected me and I settled with being her friend. We lost communication a year ago and we only met each other again now" That guy answered..good for you I thought, I sympathize with you being friend-zoned.

"But why Lady Yeon Ha? Didn't you like him, you two suit each other."

"I liked him------"

"Erhhmm excuse me" I said cutting her off and stood up. I don't want to hear anymore about their past, it's frustrating enough that I can't make sense of what I feel towards her. Hearing her admit her feelings towards that guy just adds to the frustration.

"You're done eating already?" Yeon Ha asked

"Yes, i'll just be in my room" I answered without looking back at her and continued exiting the dining room

"Don't forget to take your medicine" I heard her say

YEON HA's POV

"See I told you he's jealous" Latrof said as we clean the table. I sent Mr. Lee to check up on Kai, he seemed unwell and he'd been so quiet the entire time.

"Latrof I told you to stop it, he's not jealous okay. Besides why would he be."

"Yeon Ha i'm a guy too and I can sense that he likes you. He might not know it yet but i'm certain that he does. His reaction a while ago is a proof of his feelings towards you."

"I don't want to hope and just be hurt in the end. Why don't we talk about something else." I said

"Like what?"

"Your soon to be wife, you never told me anything about her at all."

"Well just like me she's a teacher by profession. She was my first love, we just got reunited a year ago. I just proposed to her last month, we're planning on having the wedding five months from now. I expect you, my dear to be there. She's nice and down to earth just like you. As of the moment she's out of the country"

"She sound so nice, I want to meet her someday. I'll make sure that i'll attend your wedding. Then aren't you thankful that I rejected you that day?"

"I am, but it doesn't keep me from wondering what happened if you did the opposite."

"Aigoo here you go again, I wonder how your fiancee managed to deal with you."

"She loves me that is why." He answered and then winked at me which made me laugh

KAI's POV

"Kai is everything alright?" Yeon Ha came asking me

"Did that visitor of yours left already?" I asked, controlling myself not to blow up and snap at her. The frustration I was feeling is taking a toll on me.

"Yes, he already left."

"Just what exactly is your relationship with him?"

"We're just friends." was her simple reply but i'm not contented with that answer. That's not what I wanted to hear. What I want her to tell me is that she no longer like the guy.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked hesitantly

"No. Besides even if I still have it's useless because he's getting married."

He's getting married yet he's flirting with Yeon Ha, damn that guy. If only I don't have my casts i'll punch him to a pulp.

"Why the sudden curiosity about my love life? She asked when I didn't speak