It's Her....Was It Him?

I'm sorry if this chapter is a little bit messy. Nevertheless I hope you'd like it. :-) 

CHAPTER 20

KAI's POV

I cant believe Yeon Ha is the writer D.O hyung had been looking forward in meeting. She'd gotten more beautiful, I want to talk to her but I can't risk us being mobbed or worst involved in a scandal. Besides a member of their security team was ushering me to move because there are other fans waiting in line.

"Whoa I can't believe Ms. L is so beautiful. I wish I can take a picture with her." D.O hyung exclaimed on our way home

"Kai are you okay?" D.O hyung asked when I didn't respond

"I'm fine hyung, why do you ask."

"You've been quite and it's making me uncomfortable. I've done all the talking besides I'm not used to you being silent. "

"Oh i'm sorry my mind is just busy thinking of something"

"Something or someone? Could you be thinking of Ms. L too?"

"D.O hyung doesn't she remind you of someone?" I asked out of curiosity, they've met Yeon Ha before and I wonder if he doesn't recognize her. Well I can't blame him if he doesn't recognize her though, they only met her once and as I've said she'd gotten more beautiful.^_^

"Hmm..I don't think so." He said after a while

"But wait, I think she resembles that girl whom your mother hired to accompany you at the Philippines."

"Don't tell me that girl was actually Ms. L"

"Yes hyung--"

"Why didn't you tell me? You've been with her for three months and Kai you're so unfair, you know that I badly wanted to meet her yet you hid the fact that Ms. L was that girl all along." He said cutting me off

"Hyung don't be mad. I didn't know that she was Ms. L, I've only found out about it today too and just like you i'm surprised."

"I'm not mad Kai."

"Seriously hyung?"

"Yes, it's just too bad that I've lost the opportunity of knowing her more. Though it's okay because I've met her today, I got to see who she really is. Anyways Kai I remembered, if Ms. L is Yeon Ha then that beautiful author back there was the one who rejected you right?"

I haven't answered his question yet when he suddenly laughed at me.

"I admire her more for being able to resist your charm. Ms. L really is something." He said in between his laughter

YEON HA's POV

Whoa finally the book signing is over now. I'm so tired, my system might shut off any minute now.

"Yeon Ha, do you happen to know those guys with masks and caps a while ago?" My manager asked as we drove to my apartment, she'll be dropping me off as I'm so exhausted I don't even have the energy to drive.

"Which guys? There are a lot of guys with masks and caps a while ago"

"Those ones that the guard have confronted before they moved."

"Ah I don't know, I was not able to recognize them as half of their faces is concealed but I felt like I actually know them."

"They look suspicious I hope they're not your stalkers."

"Your imagining things."

"I'm just being cautious." She defended

"That's one of the reasons why we don't let me appear in any TV shows or let my pictures be published in magazines or let my fans take a photo of me. So don't worry."

"Ok. By the way are you okay? You may sleep I'll just wake you up once we're there." She said when she noticed that I've been massaging my temples

"I'm fine" I answered as I closed my eyes but instead of sleeping my mind wandered to those guys my manager was referring to. A while ago when one of them asked me to look up my heart reacted strangely, the feeling I usually feel when Kai is around visited me. But it's impossible that he could be there as they have a concert that time. A part of me hoped that it was him though. Oh gosh I really miss that idiot though I don't have the courage to contact him.