The Summary

Hi everyone! So for those of you who didn't read the authors note, I will be no longer continuing this story. As a goodbye, I wrote this summary of what happens in the rest of the story to what I hope will provide at least a little satisfaction. If you are interested in writing the rest of this story, following this summary (with slight tweaking if you wish) then message me and we shall talk :)

Love always, 

Alex x

-------

Lissa goes on tour with the boys and becomes quite successful, especially since she is associated with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. 

She releases an EP (short album) that has a similar sound to Tonight Alive and Paramore's acoustic music (Check out The Only Exception, Amelia, Let it Land Acoustic) 

Harry confesses that he really likes her and she agrees to go on a date with him. He takes her on a romantic adventure and at the end of the night they kiss. Eventually he asks her to be his girlfriend and she accepts. 

Calum becomes extremely withdrawn and quiet, not interacting much with any of the group and going for long walks. 

While this happening, there is a side story of Sophia and Niall. Yes, this is the really adorable awkwardly cute relationship part of the story. Niall really likes Sophia but is way to nervous to ask her out. So the rest of the boys set up a surprise date for the two of them. Niall is angry with them at first, but the awkwardness disappears after a while and they have a wonderful time. They take things a lot slower than Alissa and Harry, not becoming officially boyfriend and girlfriend for a couple of months. 

When the tour is nearly over, Harry asks if Alissa would like to come and stay with him in London for a couple of months, and experience life here. She loves the idea, but wants to return home for a couple of weeks first, to see her parents and friends. 

Harry agrees, and says that he will come with her. 

5SOS, Harry and Alissa fly back to Australia, and receive a warm welcome from Lissa's mum. Harry stays at Lissa's house, but has to stay in a separate room. On the second night back, Alissa is woken by a thud thud noise of rocks hitting her window. Looking down, she finds Jack (yeah, remember him? haha) standing below. He signals for her to come down, and she meets him out the front. 

They go for a long walk, down to the beach and Jack apologises for how much of a dick he was to her before she left. He tell her that he is so sorry and she forgives him. The reason, he says, is because he loves her. He always has. 

She doesn't know what to say, but eventually asks why she never told him before. He shrugs and said that he didn't want to risk the friendship they had. It might be too late for that though, as Lissa doesn't share the same feelings. She makes an excuse, then gets up and starts running. 

For the next few days, she avoids everyone she knows, and goes out surfing so she can be alone to think. Her mum is out on a business trip, and she's sharing the house with Harry for the next week or so. 

Soaking wet, she returns home after a days surf, only to find a shirtless Harry and Jack entwined on the couch together, lips locked. 

She stands there staring for a while before they notice her and Harry immediately gets off the couch and rushes to her. She pulls away from him and runs to Calum's house down the road. 

He's surprised, but lets her in after seeing how upset she looks. She explains what happened and he tries to comfort her. In the end, she falls asleep on his shoulder, and he carries her upstairs to his bedroom. 

Harry comes over in the morning and asks Calum if he's seen Lissa. He says she's here, but she doesn't want to talk to him. A small voice comes from the top of the stairs, saying that she would in fact like an explanation. They take a seat in the living room. Harry starts off by saying that he really does love her, but not in the way that she thinks. He realised a couple of months into their dating that he wasn't enjoying being with a girl, and it didn't seem to have much appeal to him. Soon after, he came to the conclusion that he was gay. She asked about Jack then, saying that he told her he loved her. Harry explained that Jack was bi-sexual. 

Alissa is extremely overwhelmed and goes to get a drink of water from the kitchen. 'Tell her mate,' says Harry to Calum, 'After all the shit Jack and I have put her through, I think she has the right to know.' Calum protests, and says that he'll just end up being the rebound but Harry retorts, saying that she would never use someone as a rebound. 

'I- I can't tell her..' said Calum pathetically

'Tell me what?'

Both the boys heads snap up to see Lissa leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed over her chest. 

In the end it all gets sorted out after a couple of months and Lissa agrees to take it slow with Calum. Jack and Harry stay together, and so do Sophia and Niall. 

I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT ORIGINALLY THIS WOULD BE MORE OF A CALUM LOVE STORY BUT ITS MORE ONE DIRECTION NOW SINCEREST APOLOGIES