Chapter 15

Yay up updating like on time for once haha :) Enjoy! (btw, this chapter has a lot of dialouge, the next one will have less) 

Alex xx

__________________________________

"Hi!" I began, shining the most dazzleing smile I could muster at the two girls huddled in the front of the line. 

"No." said the first one automatically. 

"Um.. I'm sorry?" I replied, completely confused. The tickets were shoved in my back pocket and I guess I just looked like a normal fan queueing in the line to them. 

"Everyone keeps asking if they can join in the line with us, we don't even know them! Look, we've been waiting for since four in the morning, I think we deserve to go in first." she said defensively. 

"Okay okay, sorry I bothered you," I mumbled, walking off in the other direction. Wow, everyone was so rude, I thought to myself. I tried a couple of other groups, but they all thought I was trying to skip the line too, so in the end I went to the back of the queue like everyone else. By then it was only half an hour untill doors opened, and everyone was getting restless. 

"Excuse me! Sorry! Pard-oops!" 

My head turned in the direction of the delicate voice. There infront of me was a tiny girl who was lying face down on the ground. I ran over immediately, leaving the line and helped her up. 

"Are you okay?" I said, brushing some of the fallen leaves out of her hair. 

"Oh yeah, I'll be fine I guess, everyone's just so desparate to get inside, I just got pushed over." She said, half grinning as she looked up at me. "You're stupid for coming to help me up! I have seats and you just lost your spot in the line!"

"It's alright, I have um, seats too," I replied quickly. I didn't technically have seats, I mean, I could bring a chair to the side of the stage where I was going to stand and watch from. 

"Oh cool! Whereabouts are yours?" she asked, turning her head slightly to the side like a puppy dog; it was really cute, I liked this girl. 

"Ahhh... Row H?" it sounded more like a question

"Awh lucky! That's so close! I have really crap seats, they're way back, ha, I even bought binoculars just incase cause I want to perve on Niall. I couldn't contain my laughter, making a mental note to tell Niall this later. 

"Well actually, I have some spare tickets that are closer to the stage.. Do you have any friends you're here with?"

"Omg! How can people even have spare tickets to a concert like One Direction?! And yeah, I'm with another friend, but she has to leave twenty minutes before it ends."

"In that case, here," I shoved the tickets towards her, "take these and you won't need to use the binoculars." 

She took them from me and read them over. "Row B?! How did you even get these?!" she half screeched. 

"Let's just say I have some generous friends," I said, loving her reaction over something that would have cost Harry absolutely nothing. 

"How much do I owe you then?" She said, fumbling around in her bag for her wallet. 

"Don't worry about it! Hey how about I give you my number and we meet up after and drool over Niall together?" 

"Haha, sounds like an excellent plan." She grinned, and texted herself with my phone. 

"Lissa." I held out my hand for her to shake. 

Taking it she replied, "Nice to meet you Lissa, my name's Sophia."

Comment, Rate & Fan!