Chapter 13

A/N: Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late update! Have had a busy week and I went and saw Tonight Alive sdlfjlsjfds. Wow, okay if you don't know who they are, I mention them a couple of chapters back- but it was so amazing. Anyway that's besides the point. Enjoy!

Alex xx

_________________________________________________

We heaved my suitcases out of the taxi trunk, and thanked the driver. Turning, I walked stiffly up the driveway to the house that loomed before me. My body was aching from the long trip, and all I felt like doing was crawling into bed and never waking up. We reached the porch and Cal carried the two cases up the stairs, me following wearily. He fumbled with the keys before opening the door. Trying to be as quiet as we could, we set down the luggage and shut the squeaking door. Suddenly a light clicked on and a loud chorus of 'SURPRISE!!' filled the room. 

The light hurt my eyes and all the noise made my ears ache but I was glad the others had waited up to say hi. Micheal came first, running down the stairs and embracing me in a tight hug. He had dyed his hair dark brown and wore a goofy grin. Then Ashton and Luke came up together and we group hugged, they were exacly how I remembered them- crazy and super happy. 'Hey guys, haven't seen you in awhile,' I smiled shyly. 

'Same here, it's definitely been way too long.' said Micheal, speaking for all of them. 'But we'll talk in the morning, you look dead. Why don't you get some rest?' I nodded, and Ashton led me upstairs and down the corridor to my room. I collapsed on the bed and he pulled the covers over me. 

'If you need anything, the rooms on this floor are all of us, just knock on a door.' He whispered quietly before leaving. I fell into a dreamless sleep straight away, too tired to think. 

**********

'No I want to meet her!'

'You can't see her now, she's asleep moron!'

There was a loud crash and the door to my room burst open. Two boys came stumbling in, nearly falling onto the bed. 'Huh?' I said sleepily, the noise waking me. 

'Oh, she was asleep. Nevermind.' A blonde haired boy said thoughtfully, eyebrows furrowed. 'I'll come back later!' He said to me, before skipping out of the room. 

'Sorry about that,' Calum laughed, 'He was just eager to meet his second support act.' 

'Mmmm.... okay,' I muttered, still disorientated as I sat up in bed. 

'We're having breakfast in fifteen, if you're awake enough to join us. I'll see you downstairs.' He smiled and shut the door behind him. 

Pulling myself out of bed was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I felt like a plane had crash laned on my head. I looked around for my luggage and found it sitting on the couch. Unziping it, I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie. Heading into the little bathroom to change, I splashed my face with water and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. God, I looked like a mess, I thought to myself. Oh well, they can deal. 

The sound of  plates clattering and the smell of bacon drew me to the kitchen where I was greeted with the sight of eight boys, all squashed together on a small dining table. They looked up as I entered, and smiled at me. Cal moved over slighly and I went and sat down next to him on the end. 

'Well, you already know the 5sos boys, but this here is One Direction. That's Liam, Zayn and Louis, and you've already met Niall.' Gestured Cal. I smiled, nervous from the amount of attention I was getting. 'Harry's also here too, he's probably still asleep though.' remarked Louis, grinning. 

'Oh, I forgot to introduce myself,' I said, mentally facepalming, 'I'm Alissa, but you can all call me Liss or Lissa.' 

'Can I call you Ali?'

A voice from the doorway made our heads turn. Standing there was a curly haired boy, with brilliant green eyes, arms folded comfortably over his tee shirt cladded chest. 

'Sure, I don't see why not.' My answer came as more of a question. 

'Cool,' he said, walking over and grabbing a slice of toast. Taking a bite out of it he mumbled through his mouthful, 'So, rehearsals next?'

Comment, Rate & Fan!

Copyright alex21bee 2013