Chapter 9

A/N: Hey lovelies!

I know I said I would update more often but I just got back from a week in Sydney with no internet and then I was sick. So sorry for the delay, but hope you enjoy the next chapter, it's very short, but I'll put another one up in the next hour or so :)

Alex xx

------------------

'You're kidding right?' I said again. Cal and I were seated in a little coffee shop and it was around ten thirty at night. After the famous Harry Styles' call, Cal had explained that One Direction were looking for a second act to support them on their World Tour. Apparently, I fitted the job description. However, that involved me moving to London for a couple of months to rehearse then travelling all over Europe with the boys. Sounds like a dream. Three problems though. One: I get stage fright. Two: School. Three: Mum. 

Cal was trying to persuade me to change my mind. 'Look, Cal, I haven't finished Year 12 yet, mum wouldn't let me and I can't really just drop everything to come and do this tour. I mean, I haven't really performed infront of anyone except you and mum before.' 

He sighed, 'Can you at least let me talk to your mum?' he pleaded. I considered before nodding slowly. 'Alright, come over in the morning and you can talk to her, here's my address.' I carefully wrote it down on a napkin and handed it to him. He smiled, pocketing it before embracing me in a hug. 'See you tomorrow,' he murmed in my ear. Then he was gone. 

Comment, Rate & Fan!

Copyright alex21bee 2013