Ch. 50 God-Napped!

En başından başla

“This will not end well Caine,” Pam spoke honestly and left.

~

Violet’s P.O.V.

When I woke up I looked at the clock and saw I slept through the whole day!

“Oh geez!” I exclaimed and sat up. Instantly I smelt something yummy and Caine came through the door with a tray full of scrumptious food.

“Good morning, or night I should say,” He grinned at me and I could help but smile back.

“Is this all for me?” I asked with butterflies in my stomach fluttering about.

“It sure is. I made pancakes, cut up some strawberries, and brought you orange juice.” The triumphant grin upon the ancient vampires face was absolutely adorable.

“Thank you,” I hummed and began to dig in once he put the tray in front of me. The whole thing was absolutely amazing!

“You can sure eat!” Caine laughed and I scowled at him playfully.

“So what do we do today?”

~

I guess intense training was on Caine’s mind because we were in his basement on a huge matt that gymnasts use for practicing and performing. I at the moment just got completely smacked down and was groaning a little bit because of my poor boobs being hurt.

“That hurt so bad,” I wined and Caine picked me up.

He gave me a funny look as I rubbed my chest. “Uh- are you alright?”

I looked at him with a ‘what do you think’ look. “They hurt!” I exclaimed. “They just got body slammed to the ground.”

“Violet in war, the enemy will not care if your breasts hurt.”

Caine grinned when I rolled my eyes, turned away, and mocked his words to myself silently. “You try being the chosen one,” I mumbled and stretched.

“I didn’t deal out the cards, now come on.” His voice was a little harsh but I understood I was supposed to save the world from the person that took my memory. Caine and the others explained I was pretty badass, but since I couldn’t remember how to be, I was stuck learning from the beginning again.

“Let’s go then,” I grinned evilly.

~

Eris’s P.O.V.

I had a feeder for Eric so he could regain more of his strength faster. He drained the girl dry and I had someone take her away before I pulled him over to the dining room table where we were alone.

“Now Eric you know everything else but who Violet Knight is?” I asked carefully.

“That’s true. Who is she?” He asked me.

This could work to my advantage. If he doesn’t know now, then it might be easier to kill her.

“She’s our biggest enemy. The one who is trying to stop my plans. She simply must die.”

And now I go find the bitch.

~

Pam’s P.O.V.

I came over to Caine’s house to find him and Violet in the basement. They were training and Violet looked like she was failing miserably. Quietly I stood by the wall to watch her say, “Ouch” as he flipped her in the air causing her to land on her back. Instantly his face looked a little horror struck at her pain.