The ancient placed both of his hands on my face and said, “If I could make you mine this second I would. I know you know that deep down.”

A stray tear fell from my eye and Caine kissed it away. “Then let me be yours,” I whispered with a hint of longing in my voice.

Caine pressed his forehead lightly to mine and I gripped him to me. “Then let me ask you properly.” A hint of laughter sounded from him and I smiled.

“Ok,” I grinned and sniffled a little.

His thumbs stroked my cheeks as he looked deep within my light brown eyes. I gulped once and ignored the feeling of the poking against my heart. “Will you be mine?” Caine’s voice was so husky and magnetic that there was no way I was going to reject him.

“Yes,” I agreed and kissed him.

~

Eris’s P.O.V.

It was night fall before Eric finally stopped screaming in pain. I ran over to him and saw that he was passed out. I gave him a little shake and he opened up his eyes.

“Are you ok Eric?”

The Viking blinked at me and winced as his wounds began to slowly heal.

“Eris,” He croaked and I nodded.

“I think Violet did this,” I hissed and Eric looked confused.

“Who’s Violet?”

Oh fuck.

~

Caine’s P.O.V.

Pam was waiting for Violet and I back at my house when we finally got there. She had a leather jacket with matching pants on and hands on her hips.

Violet kept her fingers intertwined with mine when we walked through the door and Pam immediately noticed but didn’t say anything. Her face was saying enough but she came over to give Violet a hug.

“Are you ok?” She asked Violet. Violet nodded and then said she was going upstairs for bed.

When Violet was out of ear shot Pam angrily whispered, “Are you out of your mind?!”

I walked past Pam and into my study. “I don’t know what you mean.”

Pam was not going to have it and was hot on my trail as she closed the door behind us. “You. Her. Hands together!”

I went and sat at my desk facing the pissed vampire. “I can’t help the way I feel about her.”

Pam’s face read disbelief as she stared at me. “The way you- the way you feel?! Do you know what you’re doing? DO YOU?!”

I looked away aggravated. “Pam stop.”

“You’re telling me to fucking stop!” She hissed and I looked at her harshly.

“Yes I am. I love Violet. I didn’t plan on it happening, but I do!” I admitted and desperately wanted to go to her upstairs where I knew she was laying in my bed waiting for me. I wanted to hold her, caress her, breath her in.

Pam came to stand in front of me. She looked deep into my eyes and sighed. “This is a fucking disaster.”

“I know,” I said and got up.

“You and Eric both love her, but Eric and her are-”

“I am perfectly aware of what they are Pamela.” My voice was sad and all I wanted to do was go spend the time I could with Violet. She made me feel again. She made me think I could be a real man once more and not just an immortal ghost walking this Earth.

Two For The Bloodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें