Chapter 11

My heart was beating so fast, I could feel it throbbing in my throat. Whoever grabbed me, still had their hand covering my mouth. "Alex" the man said. I froze I realized who it was...it was Gabriel. Thank God. He uncovered my mouth, and I quickly turn around, and punch him in the stomach. "What the hell Gabriel?! You scared the shit out of me...what was that for?" He rubbed his stomach, and replied  " I wanted to talk to you alone".

"Well next time, give me a heads up before you start snatching people" he simply nodded.

"So what's up you haven't been yourself lately what's going on?" I said.

"I've been thinking" he said in a low mumble.

"Thinking about what?"  

"Escaping this place" 

"How can we Gabriel? they're people everywhere we can't just sneak by them"

"I don't know Alex...that's why I wanted to talk to you so we can make a plan together"

I had no idea what's so ever. We both stood there in silence contemplating on how to get out. When I all of sudden I had an idea.
"Hey, what about we volunteer on going on a supply search, and when we are alone we run."

"No, they won't let me outside because they know of what I do we need to think of another plan."

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"Okay...well I need to go get some food before there is no more, and maybe I'll come up with something"

Gabriel sighed "alright when you think of anything, anything at all please come find me"

"Yeah, of course" I opened the door, and made sure no one was near by, and slip into the food house unseen. I went in line so grab my ration Grayish soup of some sort, and soggy old bread with dirty carrots on the side. I sat down and began to eat my slop. Thinking. Thinking about how Gabriel and I could escape this place forever.

-------------------Break Point-----------------

I finished eating, and went to walk around for a bit, I looked around very carefully to see if there was a way to see if there was a slight chance of me and Gabriel slipping away unnoticed. My thoughts took control of head, and I didn't see where I was going and I was behind a building it looked abandoned, but then there was a small dim light coming from one of the windows. I hesitantly walked towards the window, and there was tied up DTV'S, PE's, and Hematoma's strangling themselves on trying to break free. They had medal chain collars cutting into there necks blood trailing off the chain on to the stained floor, they reached there arms out trying to grab something there mouths drooling with excitement. There was a movement behind them, and the figure slowly came into view, and there was Chris with bowl full of human hands, and feet swimming in a pool of blood. He was smiling, and grabbed a hand and toss the hand onto the floor, and they swarmed around the hand like wild wolves getting the remains of a carcass. Chris was smiling and toss another body part. He took the keys he had on his belt, and went to a backdoor and stuck the key inside, and the door was opened it led to the outside I could see the bright sun igniting the inside of the building. Chris toss the bowl outside, and locked it back, he turned and we made eye contact I quickly moved away from the window my heart suddenly beating in a rapid pace. I  ran away from the building not even looking back. I have to find Gabriel, and tell him I have found a way out.

A/N: I do apologize if this chapter was kind of short. >M<