Chapter 12

I searched frantically to find Gabriel, I have to find him before Chris finds me. I trample over my feet looking for Gabriel Where is he?!  My eyes looking in every direction that's when I finally found Gabriel he was leaning against a wall arms crossed. I ran over there, I stopped in front of him catching my breath.

"Alex? you okay?"

"Never been better" I said through my frantic breathing "I have found a way to get out!" 

Gabriel's eyes grew wide with excitement. 

"Wait seriously, how?"

My breathing settled downed, and I straighten up.

"Okay, I was walking around thinking about how to get out, and that's when I found a building, it look abandoned, but Chris was in there, and he had the bloods chained to a wall, and he was feeding them human body parts" I felt disgusted saying this towards Gabriel. I continued "He has keys on his belt, and he open the back door that led to the outside, so I was thinking maybe somehow we can get his keys, and released the bloods free into the facility causing a distraction, and that's when we leave no one would never know" Gabriel nodded his head with a big smile.

 "That's Brilliant Alex!" he said.

"Oh yeah that's brilliant Alex" said another voice mocking Gabriel. I turned, and there was Chris his hands stained a light pink, with Victor with a furious look on his face.

"What are you doing Alex?" Victor said coldy. I couldn't make up a excuse so I said nothing. Victor stepped forth inches away from my face. He looked into my eyes intensely, I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Don't you know what Chris is doing?!" I finally said. "He has three bloods chained to a wall, and feeding them! With human body parts!" Victor just laughed.

"Of course I know what he is doing, I'm the one who signed him the job" he said patting Chris on the back. He looked at me, then Gabriel, then me again. I could see he was thinking about something, he was clenching his jaw making his scar move. "I'll tell you what, lets play a game"

"A game?" I said.

"What kind of game?" Gabriel said in a serious tone.

Victor smiled "Oh I know you love this one Gabriel....the game is where you go inside The Arena and fight to the death who ever wins gets to leave"

"Who ever loses? what happens to them?" I said swallowing a lump down my throat. Chris chuckled, and looked at his hands, then back at me. 

"Chris get ready you're fighting tonight" Victor said.

"Are you sure you want to put him up against me again Victor?" Gabriel said with a smirk.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous Gabriel, I know you can beat his ass in a heart beat" Victor looks at me.

"Be ready by 8" he said.

"Wait what?..you want me to fight him?" I said pointing to Chris

"I don't see why not, unless you're scared of losing"

"I am NOT scared of losing" I clenched my fist together, making my knuckles white.

"Will see" Victor turned and walked away.

"I'm going to enjoy beating the shit out of you" Chris said with a smile

"Not if I do it to you first" I said coldy staring directly at me.

Chris smile was gone, and he quickly scurried away. WHAT AM I DOING?! ALEX?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

"I can't believe you said that" Gabriel said with a laugh.

"Yeah me neither...." I looked on the ground, and didn't say anything I was just thinking to myself.

Alex, what are you doing? Do you even know what you're about to do? there is 50-50 chance of you losing, and worse being chop up into tiny pieces, and be fed to the bloods. You're going up a grown man who is taller, stronger, and bigger than you. What do you have? ...wait.... That's it! I totally forgot all about it I have my pocket knife this whole time. I could use it in the big fight tonight he wont expect it coming. Maybe  I do have a chance of getting me and Gabriel out of here. We shall see.

A/N: Sorry guys I was going through a storm, and the power was out for a few days so I got it back .....Thanks! 

What do you think is going to happen next?!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 26, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Bloods (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें