Chapter 7

Bullets were flying passed us, my legs were aching,my heart pounding Gabriel was ahead of me he too was running as hard as I was. The truck was dead on our trail. "CAPTURE THEM! DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE" yelled Victor. The truck was roaring as there bullets were flying pass us. "KEEP RUNNING ALEX!" Gabriel yelled My legs felt like they were going to give out,but my heart said no. We ran and ran until we saw a old building "There!" I pointed to the old building. We both raced towards it and went towards the door I push on the door but it won't budge "It won't budge!"

The truck was coming closer.

"What do we do!" I looked at Gabriel he looks  as terrified a  I was. "Gabriel!"

"What?!"

"What do we do?"

" I-I don't know look for another way!"

We could see the truck racing towards us.

"There back in the alley!"

There was an alley that had a back door to it we both scurried towards it. Gabriel turn the knob and it open, we both hurried inside and Gabriel slammed the door shut. We back up still facing the back door and we could here Victors men on the other side of the door. "There in here, Victor we can get them now!"

"Crap we got to hide!" Gabriel said looking at me. I nodded and we both went behind this counter and waited for them to barge in. Gabriel had his gun out, I pulled out  my pocket knife and we both waited. They barged in like fires from hell, they all scurried in different directions and Victor came in said "Find them! Find them both!"

"Yes sir!" They all said.

"We have get out of here" I whispered

"Yes,  but how?" Gabriel whispered back.

I though to myself. Maybe if we can distract  them somehow

That's when I saw  a old dusty China plate. I pick it up and Gabriel saw what I was doing he pointed to where I should throw it. I threw it as hard as I could and it made a loud crash and made other old things fall over.

"Hey did you here that?" On  if victors men said

"Go check over there"

Then some of them went to where I threw the plate. Now it's our chance we stayed low and move to the back door again. I was outside and Gabriel followed we still layed low, and we saw the truck parked in front of the building. We slowly made our way passed the truck then Gabriel stop. I looked at him and he was staring at someone, I look where he was staring at he was staring at Kyle.

Kyle looked at Gabriel, his eye full of shock then he looked at me and was even more surprised.

"K-Kyle?" Gabriel began.

Then a loud gun shot came from behind us , Gabriel drop to the floor and held his leg ,blood was covering his leg pants. Then I saw Victor holding a gun with smoke coming out and on the ground was one uses shell. Victor shot Gabriel. I ran towards Gabriel and said "Gabriel..Gabriel you've going to be okay" my eyes stung from holding back tears. I look up at Victor and grab Gabriel's gun an  pointed at Victor and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU...YOU BASTARD!!" He laughed and lowered his gun he chuckled and began saying "Missy I'm so sorry we had to bring you into this, but now your involved with this situation" he smirked again. I looked at Gabriel and he was still clenching his bleeding leg as he looked at me. I looked at Victor once more. He snorted and then nodded his head. Two men were coming at me, I pointed the gun at the two men they stop. Victor laughed "silly girl, you have to remember when you face with me, I always bring more men" before I knew it some man was behind me and hit me in the back of the head, the only thing I could remember was everything going black and Gabriel screaming "ALEX!!!".