3rd Curse~ Utopia

Shelanies Pov

"ignorance of the law, excuses no one" he said. as i still fight for my life. and try to grab everything to fight. but i just cant. "you should have waited for the ball to announce the rules of the game before you tell anyone your role. because telling someone your role is disqualification" and he starts to hold my two feet and tie it. my breaths become heavy and fear crept on me "Punishment awaits. Death"

'gloomy sunday'

i heared a voice singing and an instrumental from the piano. as everything in my eyes turned black and dim. my feeling numb. the last sense remaining is my audio. my hearing. and i can hear a voice near me. singing. Singing the song of death

Erin's Pov

Nakaupo ako dun sa isa sa mga upuan. i was staring at them. the other members of eventyr high. and the new invites. Alex introduces us to allisons sister, psaricka. i just stared at her. when she smiles at us. or when allison shoved alex. I just stared and say nothing. Like i dont exist in that moment. 

for a couple of moments. im back to my old self. yung erin na walang kaibigan. yung erin na may sariling mundo. yung erin na self contained. its just because Miras not by my side. pumunta kasi sya sa may banquet. when she's not around. im back to the old me.

Because Mira is my Utopia

"Lady Erin, what should i do huh? all i ever wanted is to be close to her. to be her friend. to be like a sister. like you and mira. bakit lagi nya akong pinagtutulakan palayo" the girl named alex said as she heaved a sigh. tinignan ko lang sya. 

and i didnt give her a response. in my mind. ive already imagined what allison would answer if she hears alex Rants. 

'we cant be like mira and erin. first of all, youre not a wealthy mans daughter, and im not your step mother'

ive known allison for so long kaya alam ko na ang isasagot nya.

for minutes of silence. Alex gives up and leaves my side.

the ball starts. its a tradition in eventyr. Eventyr De Manila is an exclusive university. Yes, they do have many rich and intelligent students. But far from the ordinary students, they have the Elite Class of Eventyr. The elite is a circle of students that consists of 25 to 30 members. of different courses and years. given with more privelleges. more classes. more benefits. hindi mo kaylangang magapply para mapunta ka sa elite class. you have to be chosen. you have to be invited

Im invited not because i graduated in eventyr high. im invited because im Erin.

In eventyr high. they only respect two people. Enah, the leader. and me. Erin, the quiet and isolated first lady.

The wife of the owner of Eventyr High.

"can i have this dance" i looked up as i saw a brilliant  girl with a beaming smile approached me. in a split of a second. the self contained erin changed.

My Utopia. Mira

"Sure" i answered brightly as i stand up and shared a dance with her. the self contained erin. and mira, who hated the world. when together. changes. 

yung parehong matigas na puso. nagbabago.

"mom, youre really pretty tonight" she complimented.

"and so are you baby" i answered as we dance. kami lang ang couple na sumasayaw ng slow dance na parehong babae. pero hindi nila kami pinapakelaman

"mommy, they said they will be bringing back an old tradition in eventyr? do you know it?"

i nodded