Lunch

After your lesson you walk out the lesson up to Jacob. He smiles when he sees you, puts his arms around you and kisses you on the nose. "What was that for?" He smirks, "Ok maybe i should tell you, or maybe not..."
"Jakey? Tell me what?"
He gives you a hopeful look and blushes slightly, "Well for a while I've liked you...like, had a crush on you..." He trails off but nothing more needs saying. You wrap your arms around his waist and kiss him on the corner of his mouth, "I like you too." His smile makes you feel a slight happiness and you kiss him again, "Lets get some food, I'm starving." He laughs, "You and your food" and you walk hand-in-hand down to the cafeteria.

You grab a plate of curry and rice and stand outside the doors waiting for Jacob when someone behind you says, "Hey, sitting with us today?" You whirl round. Lucas and Leo are standing behind you, Lucas the one who spoke. Jacob come out of the doors, "Hey are we having a gang meeting here?" You giggle, "No , Lucas asked if we were gonna sit with him." He nods and you follow Lucas and Leo up to the 'popular' table, where only the popular people sit and any unpopular people who sit there get bullied by everyone. The three sit down but you hesitate. Jacob gives you a questioning look. "I'm not a popular person though." Lucas laughs, "Oh my god, just sit your cute little ass down, will you?" You slide into Jacobs lap and he puts his arms around your waist.

You face Leo, "So what was going on earlier?" He gives you an apologetic look, "We just got on the wrong side of each other thats all." You give a fake laugh, "Thats it? You looked like you were gonna stab each other." Jacob tightens his arms around your waist, "Yeah but we're fine now."

Lucas looks over to you, "So you guys coming to my party tonight?" A girl jumps into the seat next to him, "Ill come." He laughs, "No, gang members only." She gives a shocked expression and storms off. "She didnt seem happy about beening turned away from a party" Jacob laughs. "What time and where?" He smirks, "At mine tonight at 6ish."

When youve finished eating the four of you sit down on a picnic bench. Leo scrolls aimlessly on him phone whilst Lucas watches the girls play basketball. Jacob pulls you onto his lap, "Ive figured it out." You look at him confused, "What?" He chuckles, "Ive figured out where you put all that food, you eat loads and it either goes to your boobs or your ass 'cause your not growing very fast." You hit him in the arm and Lucas laughs, "Hes not wrong, you know." You hit him in the arm aswell and he fake pouts.

Leo puts his phone in his pocket, "im gonna go catch up with the others, see ya later." You look at Lucas, "Theres others?" He shakes his head, "He means the girls he gets for one night stands and then throws them to one side the next day."

You hear a whistle and Lucas runs off, "See yous at my party." You nod and stand up, giving a small wave, "See you there." Jacob stands behind you, puts his arms around your waist and kisses you neck, "We have the same lesson." You giggle at his cute tone, "How do you know that?" His arms tighten around you, "Because i checked your time table before, we have biology... For two hours." He walks around you and faces you with a mischievous grin, "And i think you should sit next to me." You laugh, "Come on then, before were late."

He picks you up unexpectedly and you let out a scream which turns into a laugh and he laughs too. Multiple people stare at the two of you and normal you would have slumped off, but not today. He puts you over his shoulder and spanks you, hard. You let out another scream and you reach down and do the same to him. "Oh no you dont" he slides his hand under your skirt and spanks you again with more force. A scream escapes your lips and you put your hand over your mouth, "Urgh fine you win, you can put me down now." He starts walking, "No way" and he walks all the way to your next class with you slung over his shoulder.

He finally puts you down outside the classroom and winks at you. You blush and see people staring. A girl walks past a whispers "Bitch" in your ear and you turn and watch her walk off. "You ok?" You look back at Jacob and nod your head. He puts his arms around you, leans against the wall and pulls you against his chest as a group of older guys walk past. "Damn, Jacob actually got himself a girl, shocking." Its one of the older guys. Jacob tightens his arms around you, "Shut up!" Everyone is staring at him. You look the guy in the eye with a glare, "Leave him alone." All the older guys laugh but the one who is standing infront of you looks slightly uncomfortable. "Oh, careful, looks like he's bagged himself a feisty one." The guys giggle as they trail off. Jacob kisses your forehead, "Ignore them." You bury your head in his shoulder, "I was planning to." He pulls you against him and your lips crash together.

You feel a hand on your shoulder and pull away from him, "Can you two please wait until after my class?" Its the biology teacher. You nod and feel a blush rise on your face as everyone stares at you. "Come on, inside."
Jacob takes your hand and leads you into the classroom. He drags you to the back corner of the room and sits down, pulling the chair out for you to sit next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Also i wanna say happy birthday to one of my friends (5sosrejexts) YOUR WELCOME FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY HUGS!!