School

After only 2 hours of sleep you hear your mams voice outside your door, "Y/N! Jacob! Get up or youll be late for school!" You jerk into a sitting position and Jacob gives you a tired look. He rolls over facing away from you, "Naaaahh...."

You run into the bathroom and brush your teeth. Five minutes later you walk back into your room and scream. "ARRRRGH! JAKEY IM SO SORRY!" You run out of the room and you can hear him laughing from inside your room, "Kitty, its safe." You peer around the door frame and hes sitting on your bed in his boxers.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JAKEY!?" He chuckles, "erm...you werent supposed to see that." "JAKEY!" You cant breathe because of the shock. "Kitty' stop shouting your mams gonna start worrying." You sit next to him and try to even your breathing and he trys putting and arms around you but you bat it away. "Jakey what the actual fuck, why!?" He gives an awkward smile. "Its not funny Jakey! Why were you standing naked in front of my mirror wanking yourself, like seriously!?" You see a blush cover his face but then your gazed trails down towards his boxers. "Um...how long were you...doing that?"

His trail follows yours, "err..like a minute or so...maybe." Your speechless. There silence. You go to your wardrobe and pull out your uniform and start getting changed.

You take your top off and go to pull on your school top but Jacob grabs it from you and hold it up. You give him a furious look, "Jakey! Give it back! You know i cant reach!" He chuckles and puts it on top of your wardrobe, "Its only 7:23, we wont be late." He walks towards you and you walk back until your back is against the wall. He pins you against the wall and starts repetitively kissing your neck and you feel a tingling sensation down your back. You feel his arms around you, slowly decending downwards. He pulls your pajama bottoms over your hips and they fall to the floor then he removes all the space between you. You feel his boner against you and he smirks as you gasp, "You sure you only done that for a minute or so?" He hums into your neck and starts rubbing it against you.

"Jakey...stop." He ignores you. "Jakey!" You groan as you feel him slide a finger inside you. "Fucking hell Kitty, your fucking soaked!" You giggle, "Its 100% your fault!" He chuckles and whispers in your ear, "We could take this to the next level?" You look over his shoulder and see the clock on your bedside cabinet. "Fuck...its 7:45!" He turns to look at the clock but doesnt move away from you, "So? We can be a few minutes late, cant we? You look at him with wide eyes, "NO WE CANT!"

You run over to your wardrobe and jump repetitively, trying to reach your school top, but you're so small that you cant reach. You hear Jacob laugh behind you and you cant help but give a little giggle. You feel him against your back as he reaches up behind you and brings your top down. You turn to him with a sarcastic, "Thanks."
He chuckles and gives you a wink "No problem, Cupcake." You turn to him and give him a enraged look before pulling your top over your head and pulling on your school skirt. You grab your bag and throw it over your shoulder, Jacob watching you intently. "Jacob, come on." You pick his uniform out of his bag and throw it at him. He slips into it quickly and opens your door, "Ladies first." You come back with, "Well then you should go first because you have no balls." His eyes go wide and he opens his mouth to retaliate but you put your hand over his mouth and you walk out.

On the way to school you meet up with Lily; shes the quiet unusual type but you can tell she likes Jacob, as do most of the people in your year at school. The walk is quieter than usual and every so often you see Jacob glancing at you and you glare back at him until he looks away.

When you walk in the doors Ben appears next to you and puts an arm around you, "Hey, I didn't see you yesterday." Lily gives you a suprised look and you shake your head. "Yeah...umm...i was busy." Jacob stands closer to you and pulls you away from him, "Sorry but were kinda busy at the moment." He pushes you away but you fight against it. He smacks your butt, making you squeal. Ben chuckles and you, Lily and Jacob walk off. You walk along the lockers and everyone turns and looks at you, actually, not you....Jacob. He ignores all of the glares but you walk awkwardly against him. Lily runs ahead and then shes gone. You open your locker, Jacob standing behind you with his locker open.

"Hey sexy." Your locker closes and you get pinned against the lockers. You looks up. Its Leo. "Umm...Hey." He chuckles and leans against you, removing all the space between you. You can feel everything against you, things you know you shouldnt. Especially with Jacob there. Crap.... You look up at him, "Jacobs right there." He ignores you and leans into you. He goes to kiss you and for a fraction of a second you feel a slight yearning. His lips brush yours but before anything else happens he is dragged off you. You watch as he lands on his butt and Jacob gives you a cute smile. Everyone in the corridor is looking at you and you feel a burning up your back. Jacob puts his hand on the lower of your back, "Lets get to form." You nod and folow him, looking back to Leo only once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow i am so proud of this chapter, my friend (5sosrejexts) helped with some idea. This is my favourite so far.