Jealous?

As you walk over to Jacob, you feel Bens hand on your back. You look at him and smile and he smiles back. You put Nala on the table and sit on a chair next to Jacob and he turns to you and grumbles, "Did you enjoy your walk?"

You've never heard him so upset in the years youve known him. Ever. But before you can answer Ben jumps in, "Yes thanks, it was a lovely walk with a lovely girl, thank you for asking." He gives you a sly look and Jacob glares at him. You pick Nala up from the table, knowing what's gonna happen.

Jacob jumps to his feet, knocking the table over and a smirk appears on Bens face. You look down at Nala and she look right back at you, her eyes wide, "Thank you!" you nod and turn your attention back to the boys. Ben takes a step forward, face-to-face with Jacob, "Whats wrong? Jealous?" Jacob's glare widens' "Dont start with me!" They continue shouting and you hug Nala close to your chest as tears start streaming down your face.

You hear a deep voice, a whisper. "Dont cry."
You whip your head round to look behind you but theres no one there.
There it is again.
"Stand up to them."
Nala jutters in your arms. You look down at her, her eyes wide, staring at the hill in the distance. You turn to look to, Ben and Jacob still at it. Orion.
Hes standing there, unmoving. You look at Nala, back to Orion. You can hear people leaving the cafè and soon theres only you, Jacob, Ben, Nala and Orion in the distance, standing on the hill in a black cloak. You turn to Jacob and Ben but dont get to turn fully before your lifted in the air and a high-powered screach fills the air. Orion, eagle Orion, has picked you off the ground. Jacob shoots a look your way. You scream. Nala scrambles in your arms. And falls. "NALA, NO!!!"

Ben and Jacob dart forward. Ben, jump-stepping onto a chair then table and catching Nala. She flips round in his grasp to face you. Jacob still running after you as your getting carried away up the hill. Ben watching, horror splashed all over his face. You remember Ben isnt an animalgam, at least you dont think so. If he sees Jacob shift then he would tell EVERYONE. You mutter under your breath, "dont shift, dont shift, dont shift." Then an idea forms in your mind. As soon as your out of Bens sight you close your eyes and clear your mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You use all the strength in you to swing backwards and forwards, wrapping your leopard-tail around the bird above you. You twist in its graps and swipe a paw in its direction. A roar escapes from the top of your lungs as it releases its grip and you fall. You lose control of your body as it flips in the wind. Your feet pointing downwards, you see the world getting bigger, closer. A small circle appears underneath you. You focus your eyes on it as it gets bigger. Its leopard print.

5 leopards, in fact. Circling you from below. Your a few meters above ground now, falling at a dramatic speed. You know as soon as you hit the floor your gone. You hear a roar from your left and turn your head to collide with a leopard, breaking your fall and you roll to a stop with them on top. You turn your head to the 5 leopards you saw whilst falling and gasp as they approach you and the other leopard. It climbs off you and sits down, "You ok, Kitty?" Your face beams, "Jacob!?!"

"Jacob?" He turns his head towards the leopards and nods. "Whos this?" you slump backwards and hide behind a bush. Jacob follows, "erm...we were just leaving." He pushes your side with a paw and whispers, "follow me" and he runs back towards the cafè. You follow him as fast as you can, turns out your faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob stops straight infront if you and you dont have time to slow down before you tumble into him. You roll together, a few meters and stop with him on top. You shift back to a human, as does he. Your eyes lock for a second and you blush and look away. Jacob picks you up and carries you back to to cafè where Ben and Nala are waiting.

When Nala sees you she jumps out of Bens arms, scratching him multiple times, and jumps into your chest. You wrap your arms around her and hug her close to your chest. Ben speed walks to you and puts his arms around you. Jacob stands so close behind you that you can feel him against your back. He clears his throat and Ben steps back, a hand still on your shoulder, a sympathetic look on his face. You nod telling him your ok. You lean against Jacob and he picks you up and walks out of the cafè grounds. You look over Jacobs shoulder and see Ben slouched, hands in his pockets, watching you be taken away.