Can this day get any better?

You close the door behind you and the cat jumps on the wall, sits and looks at you with her big green eyes. It reminds you of your dream, well, the only part you remember anyway. You walk towards the park, thinking of names that could suit her until you make a small list:

Spotty
Dotty
Leo (kind of a boy name really)
Or Princess.

You sit on one of the park benches and she jumps onto it and sits next to you. She puts her head slightly to the side, as if she knows your confused. You laugh at her cuteness and stroke her head, "What do I call you,eh?"

"My name is Nala." You look around, theres only you and the cat. You look back at her and you see her looking back as she repeats: "My name is Nala." You feel like your heart has stopped. "D-did...you just..." She, erm.. Nala, looks as if shes smiling. An actual cat smiling, your brain has so many questions. "So... Your name is Nala?" She looks at you, her eyes wide. To you, it seems like shes just seen a ghost.

"You what?" A confused look appears on her face. "You said your name was Nala, right?" That i-look-like-ive-just-seen-a-ghost kind of look. "You- can understand me?" I nod. She mutters something that you dont quite catch. It sounded like animaljam but you arent quite sure and forget about it.

"Can we keep on walking?" You nod and walk in a big circle around the park, Nala following you all the way.