Witnessing a transformation

You slowly open your eyes, feeling Jacobs warmth against your back, his arm protectively around your waist. You smile and face him."Hai" He groans and opens his eyes rubbing them. "Nnngh...Hiya" He smirks and strokes your hair, looking over your shoulder at the clock on your bedside cabinet, "Urrrrgh its only half three." You snuggle into his chest and he tightens his grip around you. Nala stirs in her sleep and mumbles, which makes you and Jacob giggle quietly.

You close your eyes and rest your head against him, "Thank you for yesterday." He whispers in your ear, "Anything for you, Kitty." You open your eyes slowly and look up at him, your faces only millimeters away and you can see him smiling at you in the darkness. "So what are we doing later?" You smile and decide winding him up should be fun, "I don't know, i was thinking about ringing Ben." He gives you a stern look and you laugh inside and you try not to show how amused you are but fail. He nudges you, "That's not funny." You stroke his hair, as he did to you earlier, "I'm sorry." You snuggle up to him again and drift into a light sleep.

You move your arms around, seeking Jacob's warmth, but not finding it. You open your eyes and see his shadow against your bedroom window. "Hey, you ok, Jakey?" He turns towards you slowly, grinning at your nickname for him, which you rarely use. "I am now your awake." You giggle and sit up as he walks slowly towards you with a sheepish grin on his face. He climbs on top of you, removing the quilt from over you and kissing you softly. You put your arms around his neck and pull him down so he is lying on top of you, however this time you were ready for the weight against you. He rolls on his back and pulls you on top of him. You giggle and poke his ribs playfully kissing him. Biting onto his tongue gently he chuckles and stares into your eyes."Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...SPOON" He laughs and pulls at your pajama top."Nuuuuuuu...Jakey" You pout and stare back into his eyes. "Awww come on Kitty, for me." You give him a stern look but nod slowly and he starts pulling at your top again.

He helps you pull your top over your head and you do the same for him. He lies on his back and you lie next to him on your stomach, an arm and a leg over him. He slips hands down the back of your pajama bottoms then rubs the bottom of your back lightly, knowing this is one of your turn-on spots. You squirm lightly making him giggle as he pulls your bottoms down. You climb on top of him and start to undo the button on his trousers. He rolls over so he is on top and puts his hands on your torso. He leans forward, kissing you passionately. You close your eyes, kissing him back and put your hands through the back of his hair. You feel  his grip tighten. A deep growling from the back of his thought. Something sharp digging into your skin. You pull away, opening your eyes. You don't see Jacob, but a bulky leopard with sky-blue eyes, in his place.