A Walk In The Park

You follow Ben, walking towards the park. "So you and that guy, huh? You give him a cute little smile, "Nah, we're just friends." This makes him smile. "Perhaps i could take you out for dinner sometime?" A smile creeps across your face, "Sure, i'd like that."

The two of you walk towards the lake, full of bright-white swans and a few ducks with their ducklings. You start crossing the bridge and stop in the middle. Theres a duck with 5 duckling slighly to your right and you bend down and stroke the mother on her head, "Hey, aren't you adorable." Ben slowly bends down beside you, unmistakably keeping a certain distance. You put your hand out to a little duckling, smaller than the rest and it comes slowly towards you. "So your good with animals?" You give Ben a greatful look, since he pointed out the one thing you love. Animals. You nod, "As good as i can be." You look into his eyes and he smirks at this information.

You jump a little when you feel something fluffy against your hand. The little duckling. You lay your hand out and it climbs onto it, giving a small squeek. You chuckle lightly and stroke his head with your other hand. "You an animal whisperer or something?" You laugh and shake your head.

"Well isnt this nice?"

Nala. You look behind you, seeing Nala. You sigh and try acting like your bot having a conversation, "Hey Nala," you storke her head with your spare hand, "I told you to wait with Jacob." You stroke the duckling again and carefully help it back to the ground before picking up Nala and cradling her. You look to Ben, "Maybe we should head back?" He nods slowly, looking slightly disappointed, "So when could we meet?" You look down at the floor, "I dont know, ill ring you when i have an open schedule?" He chuckles, "Ok then."

You and Ben slowly walk back to Thornmoore cafè where Jacob is sitting down at a table, waiting for you with a scowl on his face.