"Tell me, now." He ordered​.

I sighed. "Will."

"Fine, but I want to know," he demanded.

"Yeah. Now I have class. Bye!" I said.

"Bye." He hung up. Not much of a talker.

I strolled to my class. Knocking on the door, I stuck my head in. "Can I come in?"

The teacher looked up from the book and nodded. I sighed; sometimes I have to listen to their lectures of being late. I dropped in my seat and listened to the teacher babbling. I may be the head girl, but give me a break. I too get bored and want to have some fun in class, rather than listening to the boring lectures.

A nudge from my left broke me from my thoughts. I turned to look at Ryan, my twin, calling me.

"What?" I whispered.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I came directly." I lied. It's not a lie. I came directly, minus the talk.

"Alex messaged me a while ago," he said. Of course, Alex. That asshole. He doesn't have to update my every move.

"I had work," I hissed, annoyed.

"What?" He asked, curiously.

"I'm not telling you," I snapped. Just because something happened in the past, doesn't mean they have to know my every movement.

"Gwen." His voice carried warning.

"Ryan." I mimicked him. He gave me a look that screams it's not over. I rolled my eyes and concentrated in the front. I could feel his eyes on me, but I ignored him.

As the bell rang, I was the first to dash out of the room. I walked from the long corridor to my locker. I reached the locker and guess what I saw. The two bitches standing there. Sorry about the language, but I have no other way to say or describe them.

Ignoring them, I opened my locker. A throat cleared behind me. I rolled my eyes, not acknowledging their presence.

"Gwen?" A high pitched voice called.

"What?" I finally answered, closing my locker and turning to face them.

"We have a proposal," Stacy, the girl who sleeps around and walks like she owns the place, said. This being a rich school, she behaves like she is superior to others, except me, Ryan and Max. I mean, our dad owns half the London. Unfortunate for her, her dad works for my father.

"What is it?" I asked, bored.

"Since you're continuing with the idea of fresher's party. We have decided to organise it. The dress code, how the party should be and all that stuff," she said, picking her nails.

"We just want your​ confirmation to prepare," Allison, Stacy's follower continued.

I thought for a moment. "No."

"What!?" They screeched.

"No," I repeated, firmly.

"Why?" They cried.

Swiftly, I turned to face them, again. "I should give you permission to make the party like one of your house party. Drinking, grinding against each other, dancing like a slut. Or for your dress code. Wear only that reached your mid thigh, black and sluttery clothes. I am handling this. I have better way to make it fun. My committee is already working on it, so thanks but no thanks." I said, rolling my eyes.

Their mouth hung open by the time I completed. "You little shit. What the hell did you say?" Stacy screamed. Do all high schools have drama? Apparently, yes.