Goodbye

"Sadie! Sadie! Wake up!" Giana shirked as she shook me. I rose my hand, and pushed her away.

"Stop shouting," I moaned. I felt her hug me, her metal armor was cold.

"Thank goodness, you scared me." She released me. "Now get up and meet the guy." She helped me to my feet. I opened my eyes, and there he was. We had somehow gotten back to the Enchanted Central Forest.

"How?"

"You broke the cruse," his voice was whimsical.

There was something about him that was mesmerizing. He had a natural light about him.

Then I sensed it, it was magic. No he radiated magic.

He walked towards me, Giana released me. I stumbled and he caught me, "Let me help you now." His touch was cool.

I looked up at him. His dark eyes sent waves of comfort. Just like in our dreams he embraced me, I felt renewed with energy. I never wanted him to let go of me.

He whispered in my ear, "your love for magic saved me. I have a life time of gratitude." He said as he released me.

"Anything for you," I said. Then instantly blurted. "I mean for magic and stuff!" He smiled. I felt the heat flowing to my face.

"We have already debriefed Cameron White." Vasyl stepped in between the both of us.

"Wait. How long have I been out?"

"For about three hours max," Giana said. "Cameron was healing you while you were knocked out." She said with a big smile.

"The portal will open in an hour, Cameron and I will go to our new world." Vasyl said sadly. Giana's smile vanished.

"Wait you're going too?"

"I muzt go," Vasyl turned to face her. "If I stay I will die, there iz no other way." He shook his head. "Let uz take a walk."

Giana's lower lip began to quiver. She nodded her head and they both disappeared.

I glanced around. We were by my favorite bench that oversaw the lake. He sat with me, we talked during the little time we had. He asked me to go with him, but I couldn't leave my family. He said that he will come and visit once his kingdom was settled down.

I sat there listening to him. All of the magic, including the creatures, and plants would be taken to the new world. No magic would be left on Earth.

I thought of everything I was going to miss. Before I knew it. Time had flown by.

A silent tear brought me back to reality.

He walked through the portal, and it closed.

For the first time in forever, it snowed in New York City.

I hope you found this chapter exciting. If you haven't already, please vote ☆ and comment below. Thank you.