The Song I Sang at the Host Club

The next morning I remembered that I had to sing and play piano for the Host Club. I was already feeling some butterflies in my stomach on the drive to Ouran. As I was walking I hear a voice from behind me calling me.

“Rin!”

I looked over to see Haruhi and Tamaki waving at me. “Oh, hi.” I said with a smile on my face.”So Rin I hear from Hikaru and Kaoru you will be singing at the Host Club today!”Haruhi said looking at me with a slight smile on his face.”Yes I will be but I’m already feeling a bit nervous.”I smiled while giving a nervous look.”When ever you’re nervous just do this.” She then showed me this strange thing where you write on your hand with your finger and when you’re done writing on it 3 times your put it to your mouth and swallow.

I did what she said and I didn’t feel as nervous as I did before.”Oh wow! Haruhi is that what the commoners do when they’re nervous?! That’s so interesting! Do it again!” Tamaki said looking at Haruhi with excitement in his eyes.”No Senpai. I’m not going to do it again.”Haruhi said looking to the side annoyed.

The bell rang signaling us to go to class. I say my goodbyes to Haruhi and Tamaki and go to my class.

. . .

My singing class had just ended and I was going over to the Host Club. I opened the door and everyone was with their host. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood look at everyone. Most of their girls were fangirling but some were also looking attentively at their host. “Oh Rin. Are you here request a host?” asked the person behind me.

I looked behind me and saw a guy with glasses.”Yes I am. I’m here to request Hikaru and Kaoru.” I said looking at him.”Okay. I will escort you to them.” He said with a smile. “Thank you.” I mimicked the same smile. He walked my over to where the twins were while I trailed behind.

“Hikaru, Kaoru this lady has requested you.” He said signaling toward me.”Oh Rin!” they said in sync.”Hello.” I said smiling.”Come sit.” The one with the lower voice said. I looked around and saw a chair that was in front of them. I sat there and they looked at me with a confused look.

“What?” I said looking at them.”Why are you sitting there?”The one with a higher voice said. “What do you mean?” I was beyond confused. I’ve never been in a host club before and I was only here because I had to perform for them. They then looked at each other with their eyes and smiled mischievously.

“Oh but we wanted you to sit in between us. Isn’t that right Kaoru?” The one with the deeper voice said which, I now knew as Hikaru. “Oh yes Hikaru!”

I was a bit nervous to sit in between two boys but got up and did as what they said.

“Now that’s much better isn’t Kaoru?” Hikaru said while putting his arm around me. I blushed looking at the arm. “Yeah it is better Hikaru.” Kaoru said also putting his arm around me.”H-How about we drink some tea?” I said with my face hot and kind of pulling away from their arms.

“Anything for you.”Kaoru said pouring tea and giving me a small cookie. “Thank you.” I said smiling at the gesture. ‘Wait! Why am I smiling!? Maybe it’s just because Kaoru is being nice.’ I take a sip of the tea and a bit of the cookie. I felt a crumb on my face as I was about to wipe it off Hikaru stopped me. I looked at him with a confused face and he wipes my face for me. I knew I was blushing red like a tomato and  my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked away quickly.

“Rin-sama your time is up.” The guy with glasses returned and I tried getting up but their arms were still wrapped around my shoulders. “Okay Kyoya.” They said in sync and took away their arms. “Hey. . .” I looked back and saw Kaoru looking at me. “Are you going to sing and play piano?”

“Yes, I am.” I said with a smile and flush cheeks. He smiled at me and replied okay.

“Rin-sama you could start you performance.”The guy with the glasses which is known as Kyoya said to me.”Okay where is the piano?” I said looking around. He leads me to where it is and I sit down. I look at the piano and felt some eyes on me. I took in a deep breath I started to play.

(Hello!)

I opened my window, whispering so no one would hear

(How are you?)

In my room all alone, and no one is near

(Morning!)

It's morning yet again, the world is showering in rain

(Tick-tack)

Would someone please rewind my spring quickly, for me?

I was lost in my music and the melody of the song took me away and I felt no nervousness just the happiness of the music and my voice.

(Hello!)

I really thought that kind of guy, only came in anime

(How are you?)

Oh, I am so jealous, that others loves so naturally

(Sleeping)

I have to stop with saying these things, and start preparing on my own

(Crying)

So I can hide my tears, because I'm alone

"Oh well whatever" has become my phrase

That line from yesterday it came and left without a single eye gaze

"Hey, I don't have any expectation of you anymore"

You are right, I do not myself

I don't have any expectations of me anymore

Hey but still, I wonder what the things you say are for?

But what came, words of shame, escaping from my throat again

But they were, all they were, nothing but dirty lies

And today their all I say, that is the price I have to pay

And so it goes, and no on knows if it will ever stop

Thank you Naoi for writing me this wonderful song. . .’

Tell me, why do you intend to keep your secret?

Are you scared that they will laugh if they will know it?

Or is it that you do not want to have a so called: "friend"?

Is all this really true?

I'm in a sea of contradiction, I don't know how to get up

And I am suffering because I feel my breath will stop

I only have an urge to listen to a gentle voice

I'm weak and have no choice

(Hello! Writer speaking! I’m not going to write the whole song just this part so I am just going to skip. :D see you later!)

When I finished the song everyone’s eyes  were on me. ‘Oh no did I mess up!?’ Then all of a sudden everyone was clapping and I think I saw some extra people that weren’t there before. I got up quickly and said thank you and bowed down and went over the door.

(Oh my gosh! I didn't think i would be able to finish this chapter but I did so what now me! Haha. . .i'm terrible at jokes '-_- Anyways the song that i wrote in the story was by Hatsune Miku. Go back to my last chapter to find out who it is dubbed by! By the way guys if i don't updated every day it's because of my school work getting in the way i will make the chapter long for eveyday i missed. And also if you are wondering how Naoi looks i put the picture in the multimedia thing ^w^ Well that's all i have to say!Goodbyes my lovelies!)