Singing Our Song in Karuizawa

As I was laying down I felt my phone go off and quickly looked at the number. ‘Naoi? Why would he be calling me now?’ I felt a bit puzzled as I answered.

“Hello?”

“Rin,” he sounded worried, “where are you?” I felt that Naoi was trusting but sometimes he lets information. . .slip. So it had always been kind of hard to talk to him about stuff the way I talk to Levy about things. But this was not a very big deal.

“I’m in Karuizawa. But. . .they don’t know.” I say feeling my eyes darken a bit remember the thing that had happen in the past. When I said that I felt as if someone was eavesdropping but ignored the feeling.“Oh okay. Do you want me to come with you.” He asks me with a hint of sorrow in his voice. When I was still a child Naoi was always there for me so it was natural for him to ask that question. “No I’m fine by myself but you can’t tell them anything. And I’m serious Naoi.” I say sternly.

“I won’t promise.”

“Okay. If you want you can drive here and stay with me for a bit of the day.”

“Okay just tell me where it is.”

I gave him the direction to Mizusu’s and told him that I’ll see him later. After I hung up someone came in to the room. “Kaoru?” I say look up at him. “Hey. I just came to see if you had your stuff in place.” He said sitting next to me. “No not yet.”  I say with a smile.

“Everybody is down stairs.” He says pointing down. I see the whole club down talking with Haruhi and Tamaki ripping papers around him. “Just when I think I get a break.” I giggle at Tamaki and I look at Kaoru. “Come on!” I say pulling his sleeve as I quickly going down the stairs.

Kaoru’s P.O.V

As I was walking over to see if Rin was set I heard her talking to someone. “I’m in Karuizawa. But. . .they don’t know.” She said I peeked in the room and see Rin’s eyes were dark. Not her usual bright full of life eyes. “No I’m fine by myself but you can’t tell them anything. And I’m serious Naoi.”

‘Them? Who is them?’  I thought walking inside the room.

“Kaoru?”

“Hey. I just came to see if you had your stuff in place.” I say sitting next to her. Her eyes had return to normal but I can’t push away the way she looked before. “Everybody is down stairs,” I say pointing over down. We get up and she walks over to the rail to see everybody.

“Just when I think I get a break.” She giggles and looks at me. “Come on,” she pulls my sleeve and goes down the stairs.

Rin’s P.O.V

“Hey guys!” I said getting down to the stairs.
“RIN! TELL HARUHI THAT DADDY IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT HER!” Tamaki yells at me getting out of his corner.

“Tamaki-senpai how many times do I have to tell you not to make more garbage?!” Haruhi said picking up the pieces of paper on the floor. “It’s not garbage! It’s my hamster home!” He yells while putting his hand over his eyes to stop his dramatic tears. I started to laugh at them as they bickered back and forth.

Then the door opened and we all looked over. “Naoi!!” I yell and ran to him and hugged him. “Ha-ha-ha-ha hey Rin.” He laughed at me and swung me around. “Oh I forgot to introduce you.” I walked over Naoi to the middle of the room and said out loud, “this is Naoi, Naoi this is the Host Club!” They all gathered around us.

“Are you two dating?” Haruhi said to me with a blank expression. I blushed as red as a tomato, “n-n-no! No way! We are just childhood friends!” I stuttered so much. I quick glanced at Naoi and saw he had the same expression.