Happy Birthday ♥

Rin's P.O.V

*Beep. . .beep. . .beep*

I opened my eyes to a bright light. My head was throbbing and I was trying to focus my vision.

"Rin?" I heard my name being called softly. I couldn't really see the person who was in front of me due my my terrible vision. My headache was getting worse by the seconds and I drifted back into my slumber. But before I could sleep the person who was in front of me carelessed my cheek.

. . .

This time when I woke up my headache was gone and my vision was way better, not back to normal but still better than before.

*Beep. . .beep. . .beep*

My eyes widen and I turn to my right quickly. For a split second I was expecting to see Mai, sick and getting to breaking point. I relaxed when I saw it was just me and the beeping of the heart monitor.

'Wait. Why am I in the hospital?' I thought confused. The last thing I remembered was racing with Hikaru and Kaoru.

The room's light were on but it was still dark outside which meant it was night time. When I tried to move onto my side I felt a sharp pain on my hand and ankle. I looked and saw my ankled bandaged up so was my hand. I sighed and just looked at the side.

But the last thing I expected to see was there. . .the Host Club.

"Eh?" I looked at them with a confused look. They all looked my way, yelled my name and rushed towards me.

"Rin! Are you okay!?" The twins asked in sync.

"Rinny-chan we heard what happened! Are you okay? Do you want to hold Usa-chan?"

"Um yeah I-" I was cut off by Tamaki yellings.

"MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL! I WAS YELLING AT THESE TWO SHADY TWINS RIGHT NOW FOR PUTTING YOU IN SUCH DANGER!"

"Hey guys-" I tried to speak but was cut off yet again but this time it was from the twins.

"Hey! How many times do we have to tell you! We're not shady!"

"WILL ALL OF YOU BE QUITE!!!" I yelled rubbing my temples. They all looked at me surprised and I sighed.

"Sorry for yelling at you guys but can you at least tell my why I am in the hospital? Also why is my hand and ankle bandaged up?" I asked no one in particular and everyone looked at the twins.

They were frowning while looking at the ground. Hikaru seemed to fidget and Kaoru was rubbing his neck.

"You got hurt Rin while racing with up and you hit the wooden pole. You hand was scratched badly but not enough to cause a scar." Hikaru said his voice waved at the end.

"And then the doctor said that your ankle was sprained." Kaoru finished. I looked down and thought for a moment.

'If I hit the pole did they come to get me or di-' I stopped think when I remembered what happened.

"Rin! I love you please Rin don't sleep!"

"You're. . .Hikaru?"

My face became tomato red and my eyes widen. My heart started to beat quicky which made the heart monitor beep faster as well.

"Rinny-chan are you okay? Your face is red!" Hani-senpai pointed out which made everyone ask the same question.

"I-I'm okay guy," I smiled nervously," just. . .I'm just hot." I fanned myself with my hand but just then I felt a different hand on my forehead.