Lets Play a Game

Rin's P.O.V

"H-Hikaru you can let me go now." I stuttered embarrassed. I stopped crying 10 minutes ago but he didn't let me go. When he let go of me his face was a light shade of red.

"Are you getting sick? Your face is a bit red." I said and touched his forehead as well as mine. He eyes widen a bit and his face became a bit more red.

Hikaru's P.O.V

'Sh-She's so cute!' I thought as she put her hand on my head to make sure I wasn't sick.

Rin's P.O.V

"RINNNNN!!!!" I looked away from Hikaru to see Tamaki yelling and running at top speed to me. When he made it me he grabed my shoulders and came close to my face.

"I have to ask you something." He whispered.

"Uh yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Did Hikaru and Kaoru come to you house before. . . before-"

"Before you? Yeah they did." I interrupted him and he backed up terrified. A flash of lighting went off and he crouched into his corner. As I was just standing there I felt two arms go over my shoulders

"See Boss? Rin is more of our friend." Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync. This caused him to get back up in complete and utter shock.

"MAMA! OUR DAUGHTER RIN IS BEING REBELLIOUS! SHE'S BEEN CORUPTED BY THOSE TWO SHADY TWIN!" Tamaki dramaticly started to cry and clung on to Kyouya.

He let go of Kyouya and pointed to me and said,"That's it Rin! You are no longer able to be friends with those double gangers! DADDY SAYS NO!"

"But, not to rain on your parade, you're not my real father. So you can't really tell me who and who I can't be friends with." I said with a straight face. The twins started to laugh hard and realization was hitting Tamaki like a truck.

I looked over to see Hani-senpai already eating the cake he brought over and Mori-senpai just sitting next to him being his normal silent self.

Haruhi just looking at Tamaki with a 'please stop' face.

I finally looked at Levy who was smiling at me joyfully. And before I knew it I was laughing.

"What's funny Rin?" Asked Kaoru. I smiled while wiping the tears from laughing so hard away.

"I'm just glad to have you all as friends!" I said happily.

That day had gone by as quick as it came. The Host Club stayed at my house until night fall came. We laughed, teased each other and probably made Tamaki crouch in the corner about 10 times.

.  .  .

Just as I things were going down hill for me it went straight back up and everything was back to normal. . .well as normal as things get.

But right now. . .the twins are really getting on my nerves!

"I already told you I'm NOT playing," I yelled at them,"I'm not playing a game called 'pocky' or whatever it's called!"

"Why? Are you-" Kaoru started.

"Scared?" Hikaru finished. I looked at them with my tic mark on my face growing.

'They know just the words to get to do what they want. It's just a game right? So why are they being so persistent!' I thought irritated.

I sighed,"How did I even get into this?'

*Flash Back*

I was walking into our class room when I saw the twins talking to a irritated Haruhi.