As If It Came from Heaven

Start from the beginning

"My my angel, look at you, you're so responsive and wet. Were you having a bad girl dream about me earlier? I heard you moan in your sleep." We made eye contact and he got up and leaned over me kissing my lips and pushed one finger into me, working me for a few minutes before adding in another finger. I was happy that his mouth was over mine swallowing my moans as he worked me faster and faster. I was almost to the breaking point when he stopped all together leaned up, looking me straight in the eye and putting his two fingers in his mouth and moan. "So sweet as if it came straight from Heaven." He winked at my opened mouth and walked out of the bathroom.

END OF SCENE***********

I jumped into the shower again making sure not to wet my hair just rinse my body from the sweat. I walked from the shower to pop my head into the room seeing that no one was in there and I walked out put fresh underwear and the white bra back on and got dressed into the clothes I had planned on wearing.

I walked out into the living area to see no one and in the kids room and not in there either. I walked out and intot he elevator to take down to the kitchen where I heard Brody, Jayden and Eli's voice coming from along with others. As I stepped into the kitchen I walked up to Eli and Jay giving them a big hug and kiss good morning, I felt Brody put his hand on my back and smiled down at us. I looked over the counter to see Madeline signing in content and smiled at everyone.

"So I don't think we have officially met, I'm Nevaeh it's a pleasure to meet everyone." I looked around smiling and getting some names and smiles in return.

"Okay everyone! Breakfast is on the table, let's go eat!" Timothy spoke from the dining room and everyone followed in. Eli sitting next to me, Brody on my right and Jay on Brody's right, as everyone sat down we started to dig in. It was the best food I had ever tasted, we all ate with conversations going around. Timothy talking to Brody about how school was going for him and him replying it was going good. At the end everyone including myself was stuffed with eggs and bacon with pancakes to English muffins to German pancakes (crepes). Throughout breakfast Brody kept his left hand on my upper thigh making me spread my leg unconsciously.

"That was amazing Madeline, I don't think I've eaten anything that great in years!" I beamed at the lovely lady sitting across from me.

"I've eaten better, it could have been sweeter like from the heavens..." Brody muttered into my ear making me blush and clamp my legs together trapping his hand in between. He just laughed at my response; I could have shot him for saying that in front of his family!

"What was that dear?" Madeline asked Brody looking between us trying to figure something out that I wish for her not to figure out.

"I told her I agreed, it was very good ma." He spoke without missing a beat as if it were true.

"Mhmm! Momma why don't you cook like this?" Jayden peaked his head out away from Brody to look at me, I just laughed and agreed. I wish I could cook like this.

"I know baby I wish I could cook this great." I beamed at Madeline.

"Brody knows how to cook, I was taught many things from him. Does he not cook for you three?" Emsely, Brody's cousins, spoke down a ways at the table.

"He always comes over to our house and I cook the dinner like I would normally." I reply back to the blonde with baby blue eyes. Emsely looked like a super model that wasn't all skin and bones, she had the natural pretty to her. We made eye contact and she just smiled and nodded.

"So mom what are we doing today?" Brody asked getting the attention off of him and his cooking.

"Us giiiiiirls including Little Eli here are having a spa day, we'll be getting our hair done, facials, mani and pedis, and we'll be sitting in the pool gossiping. While you guys go out and do whatever with Jayden and Harrison." She spoke as she started to fix up another plate for her very full husband and we all laughed when he started slipping the dog food under the table.

"But I wanna go wit Daddy mommy! Please can I go wit daddy?!" Eli screamed out at the table making everyone stop and look at her and realizing that she had just called Brody daddy twice in one speaking. I heard a gasp coming from everyone when I looked to Brody as his eyes were trained on my little girl. It looked like his heart was just on his plate for everyone to see the love he felt for her.

"Baby girl, you'll have to ask momma. But she really wants to spend the day with you. We'll hang out as a family tomorrow okay?" he spoke with such caring it started to out tears in my eyes as I looked away.

"Is tat tue mommy, you want me to go?" Eli looked up at me and I had no choice but to look down and swallow my tears before speaking.

"Of course baby, I always want to spend time with you!" I choked back some tears but some fell landing on my arm in front of Eli.

"Ten why ae you cying momma?" Eli touched the tear drops that had fallen. Great thanks darling tell everyone that I had just cried from the affection my special friend was giving to my daughter. Especially snce we weren't a couple yet he was standing in like a fatherly figure to them.

"I'm just happy that everyone is together for the holidays." I told her giving her a kiss on the cheek as I picked up my dishes and walked into the kitchen to put them in the dish washer.

"You know he loves you already. You don't need to be worried about him leaving, he's not going anywhere." Madeline touched my shoulder in a motherly manner making me cry even more. "Oh dear why are you crying?" she asked making me turn around and lean down to her shoulder.

"Nothing just everything is perfect. Your son is perfect, we're not even a couple and he's standing as a fatherly figure to my kids. It's just wow." I sobbed into her shoulder until a pair of hands made me go into their arms. I knew it was Brody from the sparks but also his scent as it invaded my personal space.

"I'll leave you two alone, I'll watch the kids." She said walking out of the kitchen.

"Is that why you're crying?" he tilted my head up to look into my eyes. I couldn't speak so I just nodded. We didn't say anything else as he pushed his lips onto mine letting his love and feelings flow through that one kiss. It was then I realized that I didn't like him... I didn't just have feelings for this man, but I loved him. I loved this incredible man with everything I had in me. I knew I had feeling for Brody, but I never knew it was love. We both pulled away and just held onto each other not letting go when we heard two little footsteps running into the kitchen and hugging our legs as if we were the perfect little family. Nothing was going through my mind besides the fact my kids loved this man, but one thing that stood out the most was that I was one hundred percent sure of; I was absolutely in love with my teacher.

Hey my lovely readers! So next chapter will be the day with the girls and boys. hopefully you liked it, hey maybe even loved it!(: haha so vote and comment if you want more! I have a grand total of 2,191 reads so far that makes me smile so much and getting 80 votes total.. WOW thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting! ahh okay I'm going to shut up now!

Love ya guys!

Paige <3 Vote/Comment!(: