Prologue

"Congratulations to the firefighting academy class of 2015!"

Everyone cheers and then the new firefighters come off of the stage. I smile at Jimmy as he makes his way over to our family. When he arrives, Mami is quick to pull him into a massive hug. She kisses both of his cheeks and then says, "I am sooo proud of you!!"

He smiles at her and says, "Grazie Mami."

She nods and then Papi pulls him into a hug. They share a similar exchange and then our older brother Danny pulls Jimmy in for a hug. When they pull apart Danny says, "Well well, it appears as if firefighting runs in the family."

We all laugh and then Jimmy finally comes over to me. He pulls me into his arms and says, "Thanks for coming today Addison."

I smile at him and say, "It was my pleasure. I wouldn't miss my little brother's graduation from the academy for the world."

He thanks me again and then we chat with a few other families. After we've had enough chatting we decide to go our separate ways so that we can get ready for dinner tonight at Mami and Papi's so that we can celebrate Jimmy's accomplishments.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for all of your feedback and letting me know that you'd enjoy a Casey fanfic! I hope that you're enjoying it thus far!