Fairytail high

Lucy walked down the long crowded hallway. She was busy talking to her best friend levy. Who was too busy talking about her one and only crush.
"What class do you have next?" Levy asked as she grabbed her books more tightly. Lucy realized its only been two week since everyone had came back to school. Everyone was the same. The groups never broke up. Lucy was a nerd, all her grades were above average. She knew she was a nerd, she a accepted it. Lucy tucked her hair behind her ear.
"I have chemistry" she finally responded. Then while talking to levy as she looked into Levy's direction. Lucy ran into someone. Her head hit their chest but she was just quick enough to stop her feet as they did the same. Lucy took a couple seconds to finally look up to the person she would be apologizing to for another mistake she made. She slowly turned her head to the person and realized she was looking at their chest. She looked up to the tall pink haired boy. "Natsu!" She jumped. He smiled widely.Natsu looked at the blonde, her face was pink. He seemed he had never seen her at school before, which was odd, since he knew almost everyone at the high school since he was the football captain. She was actually really pretty. Lucy kept her eyes on natsu as he did the same thing . Then Lucy snapped back into reality. "Sorry." She said with an awkward smile. Natsu shook his head "my fault." He smiled once more. Lucy blushed, he was the most popular boy at school and she was..well....she was lucy. "No,no I shouldve looked where I was going." Lucy began to back away. Natsu was confused, many girls would've been all over him, but she was different and he liked that. Her big brown eyes made his cheeks a little warm. "How about I make it up to you by taking you out to lunch, later. I'll give you my number." Natsu began to reach in his pocket, pulling out a pen and pulled Lucy's hand towards him. Her hand was soft and warm. Natsu wrote the digits on her wrist, hoping it wouldn't mess up. "Catch ya later!" He kissed her hand before heading off down the hall.