Chapter 10.

Chapter 10// Bratty Cousin Schemes

"B*tch don't touch me again!" I heard Alyssa's voice yell as I ran up to the scene.

"Watch out!" I moved someone out of the way. "Alyssa get your stuff and come on right now!" I yelled furiously at her. She looked up at me while fixing her ponytail and rolled her eyes. They were clearly done fighting but people were still hyping up Alyssa obviously, and the other girl was pacing back and forth looking silly.

"No!" She yelled back.

Where is security at before I fight my own cousin and go to jail.

"Let's go Alyssa! Right now! I'm not playing at all." I calmly said. The people around us stared at me and then at her and she groaned very loudly. I picked up her purse, blue jean jacket, earrings, and walked away from the crowd.

I heard Nicole tell her, "Let's go," and the girl Alyssa was fighting said something smart to Nicole. "Hoe don't come for me. You got beat up. Look at yo head." Nicole remarked simply to her.

I laughed at Nicole because she obviously had no chill as she walked over towards me, and Alyssa finally got her life and followed her.

"Alyssa. Wow. Just wow. Really?" I said to her. I handed her her belongings out of my arms and  shook my head in shame.

The three of us just stood there - my arms were crossed, Alyssa was fixing herself in front of the whole mall, and Nicole was blowing bubbles with her gum.

The crowd quickly went away and I was relieved. Where were the mall cops in the first place? If Alyssa was physically fighting when I came up I would've jumped in, but the way she and the situation looked was just plain stupid.

"Hey. Uh do you guys need a ride home?" I heard someone say. I looked around my back and Carter was standing there with his hands in his pockets rocking back and fort on the balls of his feet.

What the heck vanilla boy?

"What?" Alyssa snapped loudly. "Who are you? Who the hell is this?"

"Uh-" he began,

"This is Carter." I said clearly cutting him off. "Yes thanks. We need a ride"

Nicole and Alyssa looked at me like bish whet. I could tell Nicole didn't want to leave but Alyssa needed to. I couldn't stand the way she acted. Her snobby attitude was exactly what I didn't want to tag along, but of course since she had an attitude at home earlier everyone wanted her to leave - even her own momma.

We followed Carter who kept one hand in his pocket, and with the other one he pulled out his cell phone and put it to his ear.

"Aye Brian." He said. "Uh well I'll come back and get you if you still need a ride. I've got to take home a friend real quick." He hung up his phone and continued walking.

"That's a lot of gas money." Nicole mentioned.

Why is she in his business ... let him do him.

"I suppose so, but that's my friend." He shrugged. He opened the mall entrance doors for the three of us girls. Alyssa just shook her head at him.

We followed behind him again to his dark blue Malibu. He made sure we all were in and walked around the car to the drivers seat. Carter adjusted himself and said, "Put on your seat belts." All of our seat belts clicked and Carter started the engine and proceeded with driving.