The 'Fever'

As I turned to walk away, Sebastian grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him. He leant in closer and glared at my face, as though he was trying to figure something out. After a moment or two, he backed off, eyes wide.

   "Are you feeling okay, Young Master?" He asked concernedly. I tried to cool down my suddenly heated face, but I failed. When I realised that he was holding my hand I blushed even more before pulling it back.  Sebastian smirked. "Do you feel well? You look very hot and bothered." He added, placing a hand on my forehead.

   "G-get off, damn it! I'm fine." I slapped his hand away and he looked at me surprised. With this, he picked me up bridal style and ran me up to my room. 

   "Your temperature is rising rapidly and your intelligent wording is faltering." He stated, placing me down to sit on the edge of my bed. I pushed him away and stared at him. Why was he doing this? I wasn't ill, it was just very stuffy in the kitchen. 

   "Sebastian! I am fine, now will you please go back to making dinner for Elizabeth and I. Now." I ordered him. He blinked at me and lightly smiled. 

   "Well, young master.  I have never heard you say please before... that is unless Lady Elizabeth forces you to so you could have some cake." He chuckled. I love his laugh...

   God dammit, NO. I don't love his laugh. It just suits him very well. Then again, why do I always get embarrassed and shy around him?  A couple of months ago I never would have done any of this, even in the slightest. I mentally sighed before looking down at the floor. 

   "Go now. I'll go to sleep if that's what you really want." I had been defeated, and it didn't even take that long! What was wrong with me? Sebastian bowed and let the room,  still smiling. 

   After spending a while on trying to undo my laces, I took them off and placed them untidily on the ground below me. Ten minutes passed, and so I gave up. I flopped down into my bed and huffed. Sebastian made it look so easy! 

   The next thing I knew, I was being dragged down into a welcome sleep. 

-------------------------------------

   I gazed up at the burning mansion before me, my eyes teary from both the smoke and my confused emotions. Kneeling on the ground, I had had enough. I screamed horribly loud and Tanaka ran over to me. 

   "Master?" He asked, grabbing my shoulder. "Master? Master!"

-------------------------------------

   Waking up, I felt someone shaking me by the shoulder.

   "Young master? My lord are you okay?" Sebastian smooth voice silenced my internal screaming. I opened my eyes and sat up. I didn't dare look at Sebastian for I knew that I had been crying in real life too, therefore I had probably screamed. "You were screaming in your sleep, crying too. Would you like to tell me what was happening?" I knew it. 

   I vigorously shook my head, still avoiing eye contact. I wiped my tears away with my sleeve and picked up a pillow, only to stuff my face in it. 

   "Leave me be, Sebastian. This has nothing to do with you." I tried to hide the hiccups in my voice but Sebastian noticed this. Suddenly,  I felt him stroke my head.  It was really nice and calming, and so I let him carry on. He smirked. When I realised what was happening I swatted his hand away and blindly signaled towards the door. 

   Luckily, the pillow was hiding my beet-red face. I could feel my butler's eyes on me, making me frown. 

   "Young master, you are still in your day clothes. Would you like me to help you change?" The concerned Butler asked. I sighed. 

   "Yes." I was going to say no, but then I remembered what had happened earlier. I was completely and utterly hopeless. I dragged my now-cool face out of the pillow and looked at Sebastian. His crimson eyes were cold and lifeless as they watched his hands undo my jacket's buttons. His eyes are amazing...

   Oh god. I had been staring at them for a while and so I had not noticed his returned gaze. I quickly averted my eyesight to my shoes on the floor and clenched my fists. Stupid little things such as shoes shouldn't get me so annoyed, but the fact that I couldn't untie a little lace ticked me off. 

   Sebastian stood up and took off my jacket and shirt. Picking up my nightwear he slid on my shirt. He then proceeded to remove my trousers and replace them with the night ones. Once he had finished, he stood in front of me with his arm outstretched. I tried to untie my eyepatch but I couldn't. Instead, I just clenched my teeth and fists. 

   "My, my, young master. Little things like an eyepatch shouldn't anger you." He said,  Placing down my hands and taking off my eye patch. When his hands touched my skin,  I felt my heart beat faster and my face heat up. Placing the eyepatch on the side table,  he glanced at me and saw my red face. He crouched down in front of me and sighed. "My Lord, your fever has returned."