Back Home

Sebastian's POV

   I sighed in relief when he jumped out of the window. I turned towards my master and ripped the rope into two. Tossing it to the side, I looked him in the eyes.

   "My Master..." I whispered as I saw the blood on the side of his face. I sat down, leant in and kissed him softly.

   Ciel joined into the kiss as I pulled out a cloth and wiped away the blood. He winced slightly, but I deepened the kiss. He moaned lightly as I stuck my tongue into his mouth. He grazed his teeth against my tongue. He lightly pushed me away.

   "Sebastian..." Ciel started. I braced myself for a slap across the face, but it never came. I loosened up a bit and looked at him concerned.

   "Thank you." He whispered. He crawled up onto my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

   "Young Master?" I was shocked by his words. He had never said thank you to me for anything I had done, unless he was drunk *cough cough* Undertaker *cough cough*.

   "Sebastian. I love you." He whispered against my neck. I felt tingles erupt over my skin as my arms snaked around his waist.

   Lifting him up, I exhaled and walked to the window. Standing on the windowsill, I tightened my grip on his frail body.

   "Master, I love you more than my words could explain." I confessed to him. I could practically feel his blush against my tailcoat. His breathing pattern changed as I kissed the top of his head. "I have loved you for a while now, and each day my feelings have grown. I have never felt like this before."

   "Sebastian..." My Master slurred slightly.

   "Master, I am never going to leave your side. Even if you ordered me to, I would not do it. I am going to be with you until the very end, My Lord."