First Kiss

Sebastian's POV

   "Damn Spiders..." I muttered quietly. What the hell had he been doing to Ciel? I stopped stirring the sauce and put the piping bag down. I began to untie my apron as Claude took over the cooking. I glared at him as I walked past.

   "How much longer until you have finished? I would very much like to leave." My lord questioned me delicately. His gorgeous blue eye held my crimson stare.

   "We could leave now, if you wish?" I replied. He looked at the cake behind me and shook his head lightly.

   I smiled and turned to face the Spider. He seemed like he didn't need any help with the cooking, and so I led Ciel outside by his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind. To be completely honest, he didn't mind whenever I did anything a butler wasn't meant to do. Maybe he has a mutual feeling for me? I have loved Ciel for a while now, but I am a Demon butler.I simply cannot even dream that he would return the feeling. I watched his eyes gleam in the sunlight as we reached the garden. He looked up at me and caught me staring at him. He blushed bright red, the same colour of my eyes. I must say, that colour suits him well.

   "Dinner will be finished in about ten minutes. Until then, how about a little stroll around the garden, My Lord?" I asked him.

   He nodded. In not a bit of hesitation, I picked him up bridal style and ran to a large patch of flowers.

   "S-Sebastian!" My master yelped in surprise. I absolutely loved it when he said my name. It suited his voice very well, if I do say so myself.

   Ciel's POV

   "S-Sebastian!" I stuttered in surprise. I saw my butler's devilishly handsome face form a smirk. I blushed as he ran to a large patch of bluebells. He stopped and I jumped down.

   "W-What was that f-for? I c-can walk you know." I tried to steady myself, but failed. I was about to hit the floor when I was caught by a strong pair of arms. I gasped and looked up to see a smirking Sebastian. I frowned and blushed again.

   Sebastian's POV

   I began to slowly lean in, my eyes not leaving his plump lips. He gasped in shock and, seizing the chance, I pressed my lips against his. After tensing up a bit, he happily contributed...

   Huh, so I was right. He does love me. Or does he...