Elizabeth's Visit

Ciel's POV

   "CIEL!" A loud shriek sounded from outside the carriage. I sighed and felt the carriage stop moving. The next thing I knew, my butler was at the door with his arm outstretched, ready to help me out. Recalling the moment in the bluebells, I blushed and took his hand, ignoring his smirk. Once on the ground, I was bombarded with plentiful suffocating hugs and kisses from my cousin.

   "I've missed you so much, Ciel!" She squealed. I sighed and turned towards the manor.

   "You saw me yesterday Elizabeth. Anyway, why are you here? I do not remember any scheduled meeting time?" I questioned her, only to be punched in the arm by an annoyed blonde cousin.

   "I told you to call me Lizzie! Oh! I'm here to announce that I am having an animal party! I want you to come!" She shouted, wrapping her arms around one of mine as we entered the manor. I sighed at her request. I hated balls, just because of the simple fact that they're 'fun'-...eurgh- and that you have to dance. I couldn't dance even if I tried, which I do! Despite the numerous amounts of lessons I had received, I was still dancing with two left feet.

   "What is that?" I asked her even though I was not bothered at all. She sighed and smiled brightly.

   "It is a normal ball, although everyone is dressed as an animal! Don't you think that's cute?" She jumped and giggled, clapping her hands together. "Paula! Do the bells!" At her mistresses order, she pulled out her bells and began shaking them.

   "I don-" I began, only to be interrupted by Elizabeth.

   "Great! I have your costume right here!" She exclaimed as she threw me about four boxes, each one had a different colour wrapping paper and bow. I caught it and groaned. She turned to her maid, Paula, and grabbed her hand. Before I could say anything, she was dragging her towards her carriage, waving at me madly. "Goodbye! See you tomorrow, Ciel!"

   "L-Lizzie!" I stuttered.

   Sebastian's POV

   I chuckled as my master held onto the box. His arms barely fit around it and, because of the height of the box compared to his, he couldn't see where he was going. I offered to help him with it, but he refused. This surprised me quite a lot as he always relied on me. After all, he is only a thirteen year old... but most thirteen year olds know how to tie their laces.

   "Sebastian, take me up to the room to change into this... this, whatever it is." He ordered. I bowed slightly and replied.

   "Yes, My Lord."

   As we were walking up the stairs, Ciel finally gave in and threw the boxes at me. I caught each one and balanced them in a perfect stack on my right hand. He stopped by his bedroom door, waiting for me to open it. I smirked and twisted the handle before pushing the door open. He walked in and sat down on the bed.

   "Undress me butler." I nodded and began to unbutton his jacket and shirt. I looked up at his face and saw him as red as my eyes.

   "Master, are you okay? Are you ill again?" I asked concernedly, although I was pretty sure I knew the real reason.

   He shook his head and looked away. Smirking again, I slid his jacket off and placed it on a coat hanger, placing it delicately in his wardrobe. I turned to the boxes and handed a small one to master.

   "Mistress Elizabeth would probably rather you to open them." I smiled. He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eye and nodded before looking down at the box. He pinched the badly wrapped wrapping paper and tore it away slowly after undoing the bow. Lifting away one lid, he gasped and closed it again.

   "I-I think it will be fine. You are dismissed." He whispered. His blue eye was shocked and staring off into the distance. A small blush grew on his face.

   "Of course, My Lord. But are you sure it will fi-"

   "Yes. Leave. Now." He ordered and hid his face in a pillow. He sat up straight and grabbed my tailcoat. "Change me into my nightwear first."

   I chuckled and bowed.

   "Yes, My Lord."