...Stay.

I don't have a fever! Damn butler...

   "I am not ill."

   "Of course, My Lord." Sebastian bowed and turned to leave, his tail coat swishing in the air. I caught one of the tails and held it. "Oh?" He asked me.

   "...Stay. Just until I fall asleep." I tell him. He nods and sits on an armchair. "Lie down." I order. He looked at me, surprised at what I had just said. To be completely honest, I was just as surprised. Sebastian begins to undo the buttons of his tailcoat. He places it neatly on an armchair and loosens his tie.

   As he walks around to the other side of the bed, I can feel his eyes on me. I lay on my side and pulled the cover up. I hear my butler take his shoes off and climb in next to me.

   "Young Lord, if I may be so bold, may I ask why?" He questioned me. I shook my head and turned around to face him, only to be caught by two beautiful crimson eyes staring down at me. I instantly felt myself blush.

   No, they aren't beautifu- who am I kidding, hell YES they are.

   "No you may not." I told him as I buried my crimson face into his chest. He tensed up slightly at my touch, but soon loosened up a bit. 

   Sebastian was so warm and I felt safe around him, soon enough, I fell to sleep.

----------------------------------

"Hahahaha! Ciel, why are you so weak? It's almost as though you want me to! Go on, beg me not to! If you don't you will get another taste of Mr. Whippy!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!" I screamed in return. The torturer's eyes widened manically as he glared down at my helpless, near-death form.

"That wasn't enough!" He whipped me before getting pliers of a nearby desk. I whimpered. "And now it's too late!"

----------------------------------

   "NO!" I screamed. Panting as hard as humanely possible, I dried my sweat with my pillow and began to hug it. Glancing over my shoulder, I noticed my Sebastian was missing. Wait- my Sebastian? Since when had I started calling him that? To be honest, I didn't really care. I just needed my Sebastian.

   "Young Master?" A gentle voice sounded from behind the door, followed by a delicate knock.

   I whimpered, signalling that he was meant to come in. He opened the door and walked over to my bed. I was crying, really hard actually. The memory of the torturing was horrible- it seemed just as real as when it happened. I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't.

   "Young Master, maybe it's best that you get dressed up for the day, it is, after all, half past ten." My butler said. I put the pillow down and glared at him.

   "Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I shouted at him, as much as I hated doing it, I had to keep my usual composure. Plus, if he had woken me sooner I would get to see more of his handsome features... I can't believe I am thinking this was of my butler.

   "You woke up at two o'clock last night, you must have been tired. You also have nothing on schedule until three o'clock in the afternoon." He smirked.

   "What am I doing at three?" I asked my butler, fixing my eye patch around my head and standing up. He began to undo my buttons on the shirt, and growled and furrowed his eyebrows.

   "Going over to the Trancy estate."