Nishinoya : Bun in the Oven

If you don't know what 'Bun in the Oven' means don't look it up! It's a surprise!!

You Nishinoya sat on the couch together and simple enjoyed each other's company while watching TV. The two of you had gotten married a couple months ago.

You suddenly perked up and looked at Nishinoya. "Yuu I think I forgot to take something out of the oven. Can you do it for me? Pleeeeeeeease~" You begged and hugged him. He chuckled at your cute behaviour and got up. "Sure."

He walked into the kitchen and put on some oven mitts just incase. He opened the oven and was greater by the hot air of the oven gushing out. He closed his eyes for a few seconds due to the heat and opened them to see what his wife was making. However he was confused at what was in the oven.

There in front of him was a baking tray with a single fresh made bun resting in the centre. He blinked a few times and just stared. "Why is (y/n)-chan baking a-" he stopped and his eyes widened.

Nishinoya took out the tray with the bun and turned off the oven before waking back into the the living room where you were sitting with his head lowered. "(Y/n)-chan..." You looked at him and faked an oblivious face. "What is it Yuu?"
"That's what I should be asking you."

He lifted his head and you could practically see the sparkles around him and the excitement in his eyes. "What is it!? A boy!? A girl!?"

For thoes of you how don't know the saying 'bun in the oven' then I'll tell you. It means pregnant.

You grinned and put a finger over your lips. "It's a secret~" He jumped onto the couch and layed down with his head on your lap. "But (y/n)! I'm the dad! I deserve to know!" He turned his head to look at your stomach and you giggled. "I don't even know yet. It's only been a few weeks."

He dug his head into your lap and you could hear sniffling. "Yuu are you crying?" You smirk and he got up and faced away from you. "No!" You laughed and hugged him from behind. He turned around and put a hand on your stomach. "I can't wait."
"You're crying more than me."
"Shut up."

He pretty much tackled you onto the couch by kissing you so many times and eventually the two of you fell asleep with both of your hands on your stomach.

Requests are open