Asahi : Joke Gone Wrong

A/N : requests are open

"So Asahi, are you and (y/n) doing anything for Valentine's day?" Suga asked the now blushing ace. You and Asahi had been going out for sometime but even now he was a bit embarrassed when people asked about you and him. "W-well-"
"HE'S GUNNA GET LAID!!" Noya yelled. Asahi almost chocked on air after Noya yelled that. "D-don't be s-silly. I-I whould-"
"Get laid! Get laid! Get laid!"
"SHUT UP!"
"Gomen Daichi-san."

Suga came and patted the flustered ace's back and smiled. Asahi looked at him. "You want me to get laid too don't you Suga?" He face went droopy knowing that Suga was with Noya and Tanaka. "Oh I didn't say that. But seriously, get laid."
"HAH! EVEN SUGAMAMA'S WITH US!"
"SHUT UP!"
"Sorry Dadchi..."

(Sorry not sorry)

Time skip ~ 2 days (Valentine's day)

Asahi was in class just getting on with the work he was given. There was about 10 minutes left of school when he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out just to check what it was when he saw a text from you. He opened it and started reading.

Hey Asahi! I need to ask you something.
-(y/n)

What is it?
-Asahi

Will you be my alentine?
-(y/n)

Alentine?
-Asahi

Yep. I'll give you the v later 😘
-(y/n)

Asahi face went red in the face. However, you, Tanaka and Nishinoya were outside on your phone pranking the soft hearted ace. Of course it was Tanaka and Nishinoya's idea but you approved. "Haha! I can just imagine his face right now!" You said and started crying. "He's probably blushing and staring at the phone like-" you were inturupted by you phone vibrating. You picked it up and blushed with your eyes growing wide.

"Wow! (Y/n)-san! That's a good impression of Asahi!" Tanaka said and Noya looked at your phone. "AHHH!!" He yelled with a grin on his face. "What?! What is it!?" Tanaka yelled and looked at your phone. Asahi had replied.

Alright then (♡ε ♡)
-Asahi

"...someone's. Getting. LAID!!!" And indeed you did.