Lev : Ill

A/N : Requests are open

You sighed and took a seat in the schools entrance. It was pouring outside and you forgot your umbrella. You would have gone home with a friend but you were late coming out and everyone had already left. Your mum and dad were at work too. There were no clubs on today either.

You heard footsteps coming from near by and turned to look who it was. There stood Haiba Lev. Everyone knew who he was. A half Russian half Japanese boy who was the tallest person in the school. Kind of hard not to notice. He was in your math class too. You only spoke sometimes. He took a seat on the opposite side of the entrance. Looks like the two of you had the same idea and waited out the little storm. Neither of you said a thing. Every once in a while though you would catch Lev looking at you.

God knows how long later, you snapped and stood up. "Ah! This rain's never gunna stop!" All of a sudden, a huge black jumper was covering your head down to your knees. You looked up and saw Lev. "You can go home now." He smiled and ran off. You were stunned for a bit but then ran in the direction of your house, Lev's jumper protecting you and keeping you dry.

The next day in school you bought Lev's jumper back and searched for him. For someone so tall he was really hard to find. You asked someone in his class and they informed you that Lev was ill. You knew exactly why too. Feeling a bit guilty and so you asked your friend, Yaku, if he could give you Lev's address. After school ended you headed to Lev's house.

You rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. A tall woman answers the door and looked at you. "Hello. How may I help you?" She smiled.
"H-hello. Are you Lev's mum."
"That I am. And who are you may I ask?"
"My name is (y/n). I go to school with Lev. He lent me his jumper yesterday so I came to return it. I feel bad for making him ill."

She smiled at you and stepped aside to let you in. "He's in his room. Second room to the right upstairs."
"Thank you." You got to his room and knocked on the door. "Come in." A muffled voice said. You opened the door and Lev turned his head in your direction. "(Y-y/n)!" He gleamed and sat up. "What are you doing here?"
"I came to give you back you jumper." You said and set the piece of clothing on the edge of his bed. "You didn't have to come all this way."

You guys continued to talk and you asked, "Lev, aren't you bored just laying here all day?"
"Yeah I am. I was glad when you came through the door." He smiles sweetly at you, leaving you a bit flustered. Pink tinting you cheeks. "How about I keep you company? It may make you fell better."
"REALLY!!" You giggled at his excitement and now it was his turn to blush. Suddenly, Lev's mum came in. He explained that you were going to stay for a bit and she said she'd come back with dinner for the two of you.

When she left Lev got up and webt ti his TV and toik out a funny movie. As you were watching an incredible funny moment came up and Lev just happened to be drinking some water that ended up coming out of his nose. "EW!!!!" You yell and fall off the bed.
"HAHA!"
"Stop laughing!" You yell at him. He was rolling on the bed clutching his stomach, laughing because you fell. You could feel the vain popping out of your head and you threw a pillow at his face with incredible force. Which lead to a pillow war!

You sat on one side of the room behind your little pillow and blanket fort. Lev did the same but on his side. You grabbed a few pillows and ran towards his fort only to find that he wasn't there. A large shadow suddenly casted itself over your form. You turned to see Lev with a large pillow. "Help me." You whimpered and the pillow hit you across your face. You fell down and bought Lev down with you.

Lev landed on top of you. A few inches away from your face. He fell into a trance as he stared into your (e/c) orbs. You felt something soft next to your hand and realised it was a pillow. You grabbed it and hit him across his face. He toppled over and you ran to his fort to retrieve his flag, or in this case, a pillow sheet taped to a small pole. Thereby winning the pillow war. "Haha! I win! Bow down to your queen! Peasant!"
"No fair! You caught me off guard!" He protested. Just then, his mum walked in with dinner and the two of you ate together.

As you were eating, Lev noticed that is had gotten dark outside. "Hey (y/n), stay here for the night. It's dark out and I don't want you to be in any danger."
"Hmm...ok. I'll call my mum. She'll worry sick otherwise." You went into the corridor to call your mum and Lev took out a very oversized top and some shorts, the waist could be readjusted. You came back in. "My mum's fine with me staying here."
"Good." Lev smiles and chucks you the clothes, telling you to change.

As you were gone he set up a video game for the two of you. You came back in and Lev blushed. You looked so cute. His shorts were like three quarter trousers and his top was slipping off one of your shoulders. You caught his staring. "Something wrong?" You looks at him.
"Nothing. It just...my clothes are really big in you. Yeah! Come on let's play." You look at the controller and pressed start.

Lev paused the game after a while and went to the bathroom. When he came back you had fallen asleep on the floor. He turned of the TV and picked you up. He placed your body under the covers and turned off the lights before slipping in with you. He wraps his lean arms around your waist and bought you into his chest.

Time skip - the next morning (Saturday)

Lev woke up and you were still sound asleep. He got up and left to the door then an idea popped into his mind. He turned to you and gulped. 'No one will know. Right?' He walked up to you and looked down at your lips. They taunted him. He slowly lowered himself and attached his lips to your. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the feeling of your soft lips. As he pulled away, he opened his eyes and was left gasping. You were awake and staring at him.

He fell back in his butt and he couldn't move. "(Y/n)! W-when did you wake up?!" He stuttered. You got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Just now. When you were...kissing me." You murmured the last bit and blush while looking away. He started quivering. You saw the worried look on his face and smiled. Cupping his cheeks, you leaned in and gave his a sweet kiss. You pulled away and giggled at his shocked face. "I-I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT?!" He screamed and just fell back. "No...ah...ah...ACHOO!" You sneeze. You wipe your running nose and Lev puts his hand on your forehead. "Your burning up (y/n)!" He panicked. Setting you down in the bed he got a ice cold towel and got you breakfast. As you were eating Lev gently grasped your hand. "Hey (y/n)."
"Yeah." You say, turning to him. He smiles and kisses you hand. "I love you."
"I love you too."