Fem!Oikawa : Don't Scare Me Like That

A/N- reqests are open & this oneshot includes depression and bullying.

Oikawa's POV

It was lunch time and I was just walking around minding my own business. As I was walking I heard some...grunts? I took a look around the corner and found some boys kicking and punching a boy I had only seen once or twice. I think his name was (y/n) (l/n). He was the only boy in school that didn't have a thing for me. I decided to leave. Him being bullied was none of my business.

The next day, I was in the locker room putting on my school shoes. I looked to my side and saw (y/n) entering. I gasped. He had a black eye and some bruises. I looked away and went to my class. I felt kind of guilty for not helping him.

During lunch time I happily walked up to the roof with my bento. I skipped up the stairs and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door my eyes widened. There on the roof was (y/n) only he was climbing the railing...prepared to jump! I dropped my bento and ran toward him, grabbing his hand. He turned to me in shock and started struggling. "Oi! What are you doing?!" (Y/n) yells.
"I should be asking you that! What are YOU doing?!"
"Why do you care! Go back to your perfect life and stop messing with mine!"
"My life isn't perfect! No ones is! Now get down!"
"Shut it! I'll jump!"
"If you jump I JUMP!"

That caught his attention. He turned to me with a 'are you serious' look. I gripped his hand harder to say yes. Just then, I felt something warm trickle from his arm down to my hand. I looked and gasped. There was blood. Pulling him back down off the rails I pulled his sleeve up and found cuts all over. He averted his eyes from mine as I looked up. "W-what?" I just sighed and pulled him over to the door. "Oi what are you doing?"
"Taking you to the nurses office."

Once we arrived I took out some bandages. His arm was now rapped up and I smiled at him. "Please don't do that again (y/n)."
"W-whatever...thanks." I looked at the clock behind him and saw that there was only ten minutes left of lunch. I was gunna ask if he was hungry but his stomach rumbled before I could ask. Giggling, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dinner hall. "Come on I'll buy you lunch."
"Do you have a thing with pulling people around?" He asked. I giggled again and turned to him. "Just with you, yes."

I went up to the counter and bought a meat bun for (y/n) and a sweet bun for me. I sat down across from him and started eating. "Thank you..." He mumbled. I looked at him and stopped chewing. He was smiling. 'He's so sweet."

During that entire week I'd always be skipping to school woth Iwa-chan following me. She decided to finally ask me what was up. "You seem in a good mood." Iwa said looking at my jolly form. I tuned to her and smiled. "I'm in love that's why."
"Oh god help me..."
"HEY!"
"Who's the guy?"
"(Y/n)." She just looked at me surprised. "You mean the guy that always gets bullied?" I nodded.
"He's actually really sweet once he opens up to you. He doesn't drool over me either and is feels...nice." She smiled and continues to walk. Usually I'd be all obsessive over a guy I 'like' but this time was different. She knew I was really in love.

At break I went looking for (y/n). Once again I heard grunts and such coming from around the corner. Taking a peek, my eyes widened. 3, 4 no 6 boys were beating (y/n) senselessly. "This is what you get for hanging out with Oikawa!" One of them said. I cringed as I head one of the boys break his arm. (Y/n) screamed in pain. One of them shouted "SHUT UP!" and grabbed a huge stone. I ran towards them and shouted "STOP!" But I was too late. The bully slammed the rock against (y/n) head and blood stained his clothes.

(Y/n)'s eyes shut and he fell to the ground. I screamed and ran over and placed (y/n) head on my lap. I started lightly smacking his cheek to wake him up, calling his name, crying my eyes out. All the bullies stared at me. "What's going on he-" 2 teacher asked coming around the corner. They took some times to process what was in front of them. "YOU 6 TO MY OFFICE NOW! Miss Yamazaki call the hospital and take Oikawa with you."

Once in the ambulance, I sat there hiccuping as I looked at (y/n) lying form. His chest slowly rising and falling as he took in the air from the air mask. They took (y/n) to the emergency room and I rocked in my waiting room seat, my teacher, miss Yamazaki, rubbing my back. The nurse finally told me that I was aloud to go in.

I sat on the chair next to (y/n) bed. The doctors said that he was knocked out. They stitched wrapped his head up to stop the bleeding and wrapped his broken arm up to. We were the only ones in the room. "Why am k so useless. I could have helped you. I'm such an idiot." I shut my eyes tight and let the tears fall. "Baka. Stop crying, it doesn't suit you." My eyes widened and (y/n) gave me a flick on the head. I engulfed him in a hug the moment everything processed into my mind. "Oh my god. Please don't worry me like that again I love you too much to see you get hurt."
"Wait...you like me." I looked at him and realised what I just said. I didn't deny it though. "Yes. *sniff*. I love you. I love you more then anything." He simply kissed my forehead. "I love you too."

Once (y/n) was out of the hospital I decided that I would walk him to school and back to make sure nothing happened to him. I waited outside his door and he exited. "What are you doing?"
"I'm walking you to school. I don't want anything to happen to you." There was silence when he suddenly grabbed my chin and tilted my head up. My eyes widened when he gave me a passionate kiss. This was the first times we've kissed each other on the lips. We kissed for a while and when he pulled away he entwined his fingered with mine. "You look stupid when you blush." He smirked and walked off. I just ran after him and jumped onto his back. "I love you too." I yelled and flicked his head.