Iwaizumi : Drawings

A/N : Requests are open

"Drawing Iwaizumi again I see." You jumped and hid your little drawing pad. You turned to your best friend (f/n) and blushed. "I-I was not." She arched and eyebrow and took the drawing pad out of your hands and flipped through it. "Oi! Give it back."
"You know these drawings are really good. You should show him."
"NO! I'll die of embarrassment."
"Well you better hurry before someone steals him away." You snatch the book back and that's when the bell rang and class started. You sat down and continue to draw. After school, you headed to the art club. Waking in you set your drawing pad down and continue to work on a painting you were doing.

Iwaizumi's POV

After club activities finished I headed towards the art room. The head of the art club had asked to borrow some volleyballs for 'inspiration'. I don't get art. I sigh and opened the door. There was no one there and I found the volleyballs. Leaving a note, I was about to leave when my eyes landed on an open sketch book. The sketch looked familiar. Walking closer I realised that the drawing was of... "Me?"

Picking up the book I flipped threw a few more pages and realised that every drawing was of me. Turning to the front page I found the name of the person who owned the book. "(Y/n)...Maybe I should tell her." I picked up the book and walked out of the art room.

That night I went through all the drawings. There were ones of me eating, working, reading, playing volleyball. There was one of me topless. Although I was a bit confused I had to admit, these drawings were really good. I chuckled as I imagined the look on (y/n)'s face when I tell her I have the sketch book.

The next day (your POV)

I groaned and banged my head against my desk. I lost my sketch book yesterday. I hope no one's taken it. "Are you ok (y/n)?" (F/n) asked. I looked at her and frowned. "No. I lost my sketch book." I heard footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't be asked looking though. "Hey (y/n)." My ears perked up and i turned to look at the figure. "I-Iwaizumi. Do you n-need something?" I blushed. Why was Iwaizumi here!? "Can I talk to you outside?" He said in his gorgeous monotone voice. "S-sure." I got up and followed him to the door. I could feel (f/n)'s smirk burning the back of my head.

Iwaizumi took me outside to a bit if the school that no one really went to. It was just the two of us and shuffled my feet. "I believe this is yours." I looked up and saw my sketch book in his hand. My eyes widened. "Y-you didn't look in it did you!?" I face turned bright red. "I looked through the entire book." He looked directly into my eyes and I turned even more red. "D-don't look at me like that!!" I whine and cover my blushing face. 'This can't be happening!'

I feel a pair of soft colossal hands on top of mine and slowly pull them away from my face. I peeked an eye open as found Iwaizumi's face really close to mine. My eyes widened and my face pretty much exploded. He smiled. "I liked the pictures." He leaned in and continue. "You're so cute." Suddenly I feel his lips against mine and my eyes widened. Even though it was just a peck I couldn't take it and suddenly my vision went blurry.

Iwaizumi's POV

I gave (y/n) a peck on the lips and the strangest thing happened. She fainted. I grabbed her and carried her on my back. Turning the corner I found (f/n). "Oi (f/n), could you tell the principle that I'm taking (y/n) home cause she fainted?"
"What did you do?" She asked.
"I kissed her."
"And I have EVIDENCE!" I turned around and saw Oikawa come out of the bushes with a phone. "Look." He said and shoved the phone into (f/n)'s face. They both squealed and I just walked off. "Get a room you two." I said to them. I knew fully well that Oikawa and (f/n) had a crush on each other.

Normal POV

You woke up and stared at your bedroom ceiling. "You're awake." You turned your head and found Iwaizumi in your room. "Ahh!!" You scream. You were about to fall off your bed but he caught you. "Oi! Don't get worked up! You might faint again." You looked at him in confusion.
"When did I faint?"
"After I kissed you." You recall the event and hind your blushing face. "W-what does it mean?" You mumble.
"What does what mean?"
"THE KISS!" You yell completely flustered. He shook his head and looked at you. "It means I love you Baka!" He flicks your head and he smiles. The blush covering your face started to go down but Iwaizumi likes it when you blush so he was going to be cruel.

"By the way," he says and takes out your drawing pad. "Why did you draw me topless?" You look and see that he landed on the page where he was topless and sweaty. Blushing again you went to snatch back the book. "You still have it! Give it back!" He kept on placing the book out of reach. "You look so innocent but really your quite dirty minded."
"Shut up."
"Why would you want it back," he throws the book and pins you to the bed, "when you could have the real thing."

You couldn't walk the next day if you get my drift! (>v <)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone reading this please suggest some ideas to me. You can just give me a character, a subject, WHATEVER! Anything is fine.

Thanks to whoever read this :)