Hinata : Growth Spert

A/N: Requests are open

"Ok class have a nice holiday!" You teacher said as everyone ran out of the class room. You, Hinata and Kageyama decided to walk home together since they didn't have volleyball practice today.

Once you guys crossed the school gate Hinata started jumping around. "Yahoo! It's the holidays."
"Shut up BAKA! You're too loud." Kageyama yelled and Hinata hid behind you. "Aw come on Kageyama, it fun seeing shrimpy Hinata jumping around." You giggled.

"When will you stop calling me shrimpy?!" Hinata whined. "I hate it when your tease me." He started pouting and you see a slight blush on his cheeks. You smirked and rustled his hair. "You're just too cute. I can't help but tease you."

Hinata's face turns completely red. 'She called me cute' he shouts in his head. Before you could see his red faced he jumped on his bike and peddled off. You turned to Kageyama. "Did I go too far?" Kageyama just shrugged and you two walked home.

~a few days into the holidays~

Hinata was woken up by his little sister, Natsu. "Onii-chan wake up. We have to go shopping."
"Ugh! Ok. I'm up." Natsu's smiled and ran to her room. Hinata decided to take a quick shower before changing. He changed into a baggy top and shorts and looked in the mirror. He noticed that his clothes were slight small. "Hm. That strange. My clothes must have shrunk."

He ran downstairs and reached for the top of the fridge to get some cereal. 'Weird. I can reach the top of the fridge easily. I usually struggle.' He grabbed the box and just stared at it. "Shoyo," his mum walked into the kitchen adjusting her handbag, "are you ready to-" she pauses.

She stares at a confused Hinata for a bit before dropping her bad, walking up to him and grabbing his shoulders. "Shoyo!!"
"Y-yeah!"
"You've gotten taller!" She gleams. Her eyes sparkling. "What?!" Hinata yells, jumping back.

"Yeah you have. I can tell. Come on let's measure you." She drags Hinata away and takes his height. "You've grown 1 inches. How did I not notice. Shoyo, you might be going through a growth spurt."
"Really."
"Yeah. We might need to buy you some new clothes later."

~time skip : back to school~

Hinata had to buy himself a new uniform since he out grew his old one. He was now the same height as Kageyama, maybe even taller. He grabbed a piece of toast and his bike and head off down the hill. 'Maybe I should stop by coach Ukai's shop. It'll give him time to plan out what we're gunna do with my new height.'

He parked his bike just outside and entered the shop. "Coach Ukai." He called. "Ugh. Hinata why are you here so early in the mor-" he just stared. "Hinata."
"Yeah."
"What happened?" Hinata just scratched the back of his head and smiled. "I went through a growth spurt. I thought I should tell you so that you could plan on what to do durning practice."
"I'm glad you came. Now I have time to process...this." gesturing to his whole body.

The shops door made a creak sound and the 2 males turned to see who was there. It was you. "Hey Coach Ukai and..." You were looking straight so the only thing you could see was a collar. You tilted your head up and looked at, "HINATA!!"
"Yeah it's me."

You grabbed his face and looked at him in the eye. "Who experimented on you?"
"N-no one. I just went through a growth spurt."
"Oh my gosh."
"Ok you two," said coach Ukai, "get to school already."

You and Hinata left and he got on his bike. "You want a ride (y/n)?" He asked looking you straight in the eye." You blushed a little and nodded your head. You got on his bike, like in a typical shoujo and held on to his shoulders. 'He was cute as hell before but now he's sexy as hell! Man, now I'm even more in love with him.' You whined in you mind. You hit a bump in the road and held onto Hinata tighter. You both blushed and stayed quiet.

You guys got to school and headed off to class. But when the girls saw Hinata and how he matured and got taller they couldn't keep their hands off him. You left to your seat since it was getting to crowded. Hinata seemed to like the attention though.

During break you were hanging out with Hinata. You guys were just talking and having a laugh. You left to the vending machine. A few girls came up to you and started making fun of you and telling you to stay away from Hinata. You ignored it at first but it continued to happen over and over again with several other girls.

During that week you decided to keep your distance and stay away from Hinata due to all the bullying. When ever Hinata would ask to hang out with you, you'd make up an excuse and run off. Hinata just thought you were busy until one day you just ran away as soon as you made eye contact. He was really hurt. 'What's up with (y/n)-chan? Does she not like me anymore? Did I do something? How come every time I love a girl she never likes me back!'

~time skip : later that day~

You left you club room and was heading toward the entrance. It was sunset and what a nice sunset it was. You sighed to yourself when someone grabbed your hand. "(Y/n)-chan." Hinata beamed. "H-Hinata! Don't scare me lik-"
"Why have you been avoiding me?"

You looked at him and he had that scary look on. You jumped. "Avoiding! I-I'm not avoiding you." Hinata's eye twitched and he pulled you into a hug. "Please (y/n)! You don't realise how much it hurts! If I did something I'm sorry! Please (y/n) don't leave me!" He cried into your shoulder.

You stroke the poor boys head and looked at him. "Hinata you didn't do anything. It's just ever since we came back to school you've been getting more attention from girls and they've been bullying me. Telling me to stay away from you."

You started crying. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've done something."
"I didn't want to get you involved." He cupped your cheeks using his thumb to wipe away your tears. He looked into your eyes and smiled. "I think I love you even more now."
"...EH!!!"

Hinata finally realised what he says and panicked. "I didn't mean it like that! I mean I did but...!"
"You...you LIKE ME!?" He gulped down the lump in his throat. "Yes!" He yelled. "I love you (y/n)!" He bowed and shut his eyes.

When you didn't say anything he stood up right and looked at you. You had a smile on your face and you cupped his cheeks. You tip toed up and leaned in. "I love you too." You whispered before kissing him. His eyes widened but he eventually processed what you were doing and snaked his arm around your waist.

You guys pulled away. His forehead was against yours and the two of you panting. "If anyone starts picking on you tell me. Ok."
"Ok."

You two walked home together hand in hand. "Hey (y/n) can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"When did you start liking me?"
"Um...way before you had a growth spurt."
"I'm glad to hear it." He entwined his fingers with yours and kissed your cheek. "This is the best day ever! It's like BWAH!!" He yelled jumping into the air. "Hinata shut up! You'll disturb the neighbours!" Coach Ukai yelled.
"Sorry."