Yamaguchi : Our Last Goodbye

A/N : Requests are open

Yamaguchi's POV

"Hah! You such a freak." The bullies said as they kicked me in the playground. I tried protecting myself but it didn't really help. I knew that Tsukishima wasn't going to save me this time since he was ill. Tears started forming in the my eyes when...
"Leave him alone!" I look up and see a girl growling and walk towards the bullies. "Wow! Freckles needs a girl to look ou-GAHH!!" The mysterious girl kicked one of the bullies in the balls and he fell to the ground.

All of them ran away from her and she came up to me. "Are you ok?" She ask sweetly. I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone other then Tsukishima was there to help me. She extended her hand to me and I took it with out hesitation. She wiped the mud off of me face and looked up at me sadly. "You shouldn't let them do that to you."
"But I can't stand up for myself." I sniffled and started to tear up.
"Don't worry," she beam taking my hand in hers, "I'll be there for you no matter what. I'm (y/n) (l/n) by the way."
"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi."
That's how I met (y/n). My first crush.

I introduced her to Tsuki and the three of us were always together. It was only when we got to junior high did we split up. "I'm leaving." My eyes grew wide and I stared at her. Even Tsuki was surprised. He had his mouth hanging open. "Why are you leaving?!" I asked.
"My dad got a promotion and we have to move to (random country)." She replied, her voice hoarse.

I couldn't sleep that night, or the night after. I found it hard to sleep and then came that faithful day. She was leaving. (Y/n) didn't come to school. As I was walking home with Tsukishima he looked at me and sighed. "Why are you here Yamaguchi?" I looked at him confused. "You should be at the train station and why haven't you told (y/n) yet?"
"Told (y/n) what?" He pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at me. "That you like her of course. What else."
"I-I don't-"
"I saw you write her name all over the front page of your notebook and I saw the sketch you did of her." I blushed like crazy. He was right though. I should be there at the station seeing her off. "Well are you gunna go or not?" I nodded my head and ran to the station.

Your POV

I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to spill. I had said goodbye to Tsuki and Yamaguchi yesterday. 'I don't want to leave'. I sniffed and the train that would take me and my parents to the airport was here. My mum and dad got on and I followed suit. I got in and stood by the door for a second. "(Y/N)!" Someone called from behind me. I turned around and saw Yamaguchi. "W-what are you doin-"
"I have something to tell you!" He interrupted. "What is it?"

He gulped and his mouth was quivering. "I-I...um..." I blinked then I felt my phone buzz as the last call went. I quickly looked down at my phone and saw Tsuki texting me. 'Hey (y/n). I know Yamaguchi is gunna become nervous before telling you so you might need to make the first move. I know you like him and he's coming to see you so that he can tell you. Make the first move if he hesitates.'

I looked at Yamaguchi and giggled. "W-why are you laughing?" He panicked. I cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I love you." Tears left his eyes and I flicked them away. "Doors are about to close." The speakers announced. I step back into the train and looked back at Yamaguchi through the the glass. Tears spilled out my eyes as we said goodbye for the last time.

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

Comment or vote for this story if you want a part two and if you have any request just tell me.