Fem!Kageyama

A/N : Requests are open

You walked through the halls of Karasuno while reading a book. All the girls stared at you and started whispering and drooling over you. You were the typical handsome intelligent playboy. You were tall, handsome, smart, muscular (I'm just listing what oikawa is to be honest.) All the girls fell for you. Even if you were a first year some third years whould fall for you. You were pretty much the Oikawa of Karasuno only you didn't flirt as much as him.

You made your way to gym to give your classmate Yachi his note which you had borrowed. "Yachi!" You called as you walked in. "I have your notes."
"Thanks (y/n)-chan." Yachi smiled at you and you turned to Daichi who was standing near by. "Sorry for intruding Daichi senpai." You said and bowed. "Oh don't worry. Stay as long as you want."

"YOU DUMB ASS!!" Someone yelled and you looked to see Kageyama shouting at Hinata as they both attempted to lay a punch on each other. Your eyes brightened once you saw her. You loved her to bits and flirted with her whenever you got the chance. You loved how big of a dork she was when it came to volleyball and you couldn't help but love the way her eyes shined when she would talk about her dreams.

Daichi turned to the duo and sighed. "You two have been trying to hard. Take a break." She said and the duo made there way to the bench where their water bottles were. You smirked and walked up to Kageyama.

"Hello Hinata." You chimed and the duo looked at you. You smirked and look Kageyama. "Hello my kawaii Tobio." She just looked at you and then looked away taking a sip from her bottle. You went to sit next to her and smiled. "So Tobio someone told me that when you were in middle school your team mates use to call you the queen of the court." She stopped drinking and everyone in the hall just looked at you.

You lifted up her chin to look at you and said, "So if you're the queen how about I be your king." Kageyamas eyebrow twitched and she grabbed your collar. "Don't you dare call me queen or I'll serve a volleyball to your face!" She growled and Suga cane up behind her. "Kageyama you might want to calm down." She smiled awkwardly and try ed to cla her down. She let go of you and stormed off out of the gym.

Blinking a few times, you turned to the team. "Did I say something wrong?" They all sighed and Ennoshita came up to you and explained the situation. Your eyes widened and you facepalmed yourself. "Shit! I'm such an idio!" You yell and ran off out the door.

You searched everywhere for Kageyama. You went to the roof, ever classroom, every wall way and didn't find her until you ran outside. She was walking around while drinking milk. "Tob- Kageyama!" You call and she turns around and runs. "Hey! Wait!" You ran after her and caught up with her quite fast. Taking hold of her wrist you prevented her from leaving. "Wait Kageyama."
"What!" She yelled and struggled in your grasp. She raised her fist in the air in an attempt to hit you but you grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall.

"Kageyama please listen! I didn't mean to insult you!"
"Yeah right!" She growled and tried kicking you but you dodged all of them. "No! Really! I wouldn't want upset you!" She stopped struggling and looked at you. Just by looking at you she could tell you weren't lying. "...I believe you." You smile and let go of her wrists. "We good?"
"We good."

The two of you walked back to the gym when Kageyama suddenly punched your arm. "That's for calling me queen."
"I deserve that..." You hiss and held your arm. "Man you're strong." The two of you walked in silence when you finally decided to talk. "Hey Kageyama you know when I called you...that? What I was really trying to do was..."
"What?" The two of you stopped and looked at each other. "I was trying to...*muffle*..."
"What? I couldn't hear you."
"I was trying to ask *muffle*."
"Speak clearly I can't hear you."
"OH FOR FUCK SAKE! GO OUT WITH ME!!"

You paused and looked at her. Your throat went dry and you swallowed the large lump forming in your throat. She didn't show much of a reaction and so you turned and walked away. She then grabbed you collar and pulled on it so that you were facing her. Suddenly her pink lips made contact with yours. You were stunned and when she pulled away there was a string of seliva. A blush spread across her cheeks and nose and she covered her mouth. "Ok...I'll go out with you."
"...what?"
"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID!" She pouted and crossed her arms.

A huge grinned made its way onto your face and you grabbed her and started spinning her around in your arms. "(L/n)-san! Stop!" You stop with her still in your arms and put your forehead against hers. "You look so cute when you blush."
"Such up..." She blushed harder and you kisses her cheek. "I love you."
"I hate you..."
"No you don't."