Kenma : Braid

A/N : Requests are open

You laid down on your Kenma's bed playing a game on your PSP. You had shown up at his house unexpectedly and it turns out he was in the middle of doing homework. If it were anyone else he would have asked them to leave, other then Kuroo who would probably just invite himself in, but you were his girlfriends and he loved your company.

You eventually got bored of your game and rolled over to see Kenma woth his back to you doing homework. An idea popped into your head and you got up and sat behind him. You gently grabbed his hair and started fiddling with it. "(Y/n) what are you-"
"Just keep doing what your doing." Kenma just gave out a sigh and continued with his homework.

About 7 minutes past and Kenma finished what he was doing. "Are you done?" He asked.
"Just a bit longer." You said and about 10 seconds later you let go. "Done." Kenma felt what you did to your hair. "A braid?" You nodded your head and got your phone's camera out. "What do you think?" You asked and place the camera in front of you both. "It looks nice."

You grinned and put an arm around him and put your face near his. "Let's take a picture." You smiled. Kenma just looked at the camera then looked away blushing. "Ok." You turned your head to look at him with your camera still on. He noticed and turned his head to look at you. "What?"

Kenma's eyes widened and you took the picture. Checking the picture, you smiled. It was of you kissing a surprised Kenma woth a blush spread across his cheeks and nose. You giggled and started fiddling with your phone. "I'm gunna make that your contact and maybe I'll send it to Kuroo."

Kenma grabbed you and took another picture on his phone. This time it was kenma kissing and you being well over surprised. Kenma was taking a bold move. He looked down at the picture and smiled. "I'm making this my wallpaper."

"Well someone's being bold today." You tease. He grunts and turns away. "Don't tease me." He pouts. He sighs and collapse on the floor. "I'm tired now." You giggle and lie down next to him. His arms wrap around your waist and pull you into his chest. "I love you (y/n)." He says and kisses your forehead. He then heard a soft snoring coming from you and he smiled before drifting off to sleep.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Omg this oneshot sucks! I'm so sorry! I was for no reason rushing this. And omg this was short! Only 427 words! I usually go up to +1000! Request are open so if you want to ask for a specific character and what you want then comment. Bye~ (*^▽^*)