Suga : Break A Leg

A/N: Requests are open

Key: (f/f) = favourite flower
(f/n) = friends name

It was a normal day and volleyball practice had started. Suga was just practicing with Asahi when Tanaka and Nishinoya walked in. "Why are guys are late?" Daichi asks looking at them.
"Sorry we were just talking about (y/n). Has anyone gone to see her."

Everyone stopped and looked at the duo. "What do you mean 'gone to see her?" Asahi asked.
"You guys don't know?!" The duo yell. "(Y/n)'s been hospitalised!"
"WHAT!?" Everyone in the room was panicking, especially Hinata and Asahi. You were the assistance coach and you would help them the most.

"Clam down. Calm down." Ukai yelled. "What happened. She called me and said she was sick."
"No. She fell down the stairs in school; breaking her leg and banging her head. We haven't been able to see her because they're still running test." Everyone was quiet and shocked. Especially Suga. He was staring at the ground is mouth open in shock.

Were you ok? Were seriously injured? He had to know. "Sensei!" He yelled, turning to Takeda. "Can I go and see (y/n) in the hospital, right now?" Everyone looked at him a bit shocked. Suga wasn't really one to show his worry.
"Sure." As soon as he by approval, he belted out of the gym.
"Aw. How come Suga-senpai's the only one who gets to go?" Hinata whined.
"Because maybe Suga will finally confess to her." Yamaguchi said. Everyone in the gym smiled. He'd better take this chance.

On the way, Suga bought you a teddy bear and a bouquet of (f/f). He walked into the hospital in hope that he would be able to see you. He walked up to the register. "Hello sir. How may I help you?" The nurce asked.
"Hello. Am I allowed to see (y/n) (l/n)?"
"Let me check."

He waited in anticipation as the nurse checked the computer. "Yep. You can see her. She's on the 5th floor, room 32."
"Thank you." Suga replied as he turned to the elevator.

The doors opened and Suga stepped out and looked for your room. He found it and took a deep breath. Knocking on the door, he heard a weak "come in." He smiled and walked in. You were lying on your bed with bandages around your leg and head. "Hey (y/n)." You turn your head to him, slowly, and just stare. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked setting your presents on the nightstand.

He looked back at you and you had a blank look on your face. "Um. (Y/n)?" Suga asked a bit concerned.
"Who are you?" Suga's eyes widened in terror. He then remembered what Nishinoya and Tanaka said. 'She broke her leg and banged her head.' "You have...amnesia." He started to cry. The love of his life had forgotten him.

Your eyes widened and you sat up. "Suga! I'm just kidding! It was a joke." He started at you.
"Don't do that! I was so worried. What even happened?" He asked. You smiled and scratched the back of your head. "I was running down the stairs and tripped."
"You should be more careful. And why were you running down the stairs? You never run on stairs?"
"Um. I-it's a bit of a long story."
"I have time."

You froze. 'Great now I have to tell him!' You looked at him and sighed. "Fine. Have a seat." You waited until he sat down and told him. "I was looking for you."
"M-me?"
"Yeah."
"Why?" You face when bright red.
"I needed to tell you something."
"Tells me what."
"GOSH WHAT IS THIS! 20 QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING!" You face when even more red. Suga was shocked. "(Y/n)?"
"I WAS GUNNA CONFESS TO YOU BUT (F/N) JUST HAD TO JINX IT!"

You kept on mumbling to yourself and Suga sat there astonished. "You...we're gunna confess to me."
"...yeah. I was trying to find you so that I could say...I love you." You looked him in the eye. A smile creeped onto Suga's face and he cupped your cheek. "I love you too." He leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips.

You face exploded and you fell back on to your pillow. "Are you ok (y/n)?"
"I didn't think you'd kiss me! I thought you'd reject me!" You whine and cover your face with the pillow. Suga started laughing at your reaction and you glared at him. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!"
"Nothing." He waves his hands in front of him. "By the way, what did you mean when you said (f/n) jinxed you?"
"Well..."

~flash back~

You were walking though the corridors at lunch with your friend, (f/n). "Today's the day (y/n)!" (f/n) squealed. "I can't believe your gunna confess to Suga."
"Keep it down." You snarl.
"Sorry." The two of you approached the staircase and your friend patted your back. "Suga's classroom is just down stairs. Break a leg (y/n)-chan."
"Thanks."

And then you fell...

~end of flashback~

"I'm gunna kill her."