changed

because i,

jimin's phone buzzed in his pockets and he stopped his conversation with jungkook as he took it out, a string of notification sounds going off at once.

taeshit: sOS FUCK PLS HALPH KIM TAEHYUHG I NEED HELPSMDNDKDDBJSNDKNS.

taeshit: pARK JIMINS SMMSNSBBS HELPE ME.

taeshit: JIMINSBSJBSJSBJDBDJ BITCH WHERE TF ARE YOU.

taeshit: jIMISSJJSN

taeshit: CHIM IM SCREMAING.

taeshit: iM KMS KDNSKKDNKDNJDKD.

taeshit: tAETAE NEEDS HELP SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR.

jimin: wtf

jimin: calm down

taeshit: I cANt cAlm mY aSs dOWn OKay yOu nEeD tO cOme hERe RIghT nOw.

taeshit: dRag Yo aSs HeRe if u hAve tO bC i Am hYpervEntiLatIng.

"who is it?" jungkook hovers over the screen, seeing taehyung's name at the top.

"he needs me to come over, you wanna follow?" jungkook shrugs and jimin apologizes because they're supposed to be walking home together.

"it's okay, i mean judging by the way he's texting you, he's pretty much whipped because of something"

"oh i know exactly why, i just don't want to hear it"

"what do you mean?-"

"park jimin! oh you brought him too, good because i need to fucking talk to you guys" taehyung drags both of them up to his room and settles them onto the bed.

none of the three realised that there was a male hiding behind the wall, a house away from them.

"so, what's up?" jungkook raises a brow and taehyung inhales deeply- jimin had already covered his ears to which he got a look from the younger- before he screams, literally screams while jumping around like someone who got an early christmas present.

"what the fuck hyung?" jungkook now understands why jimin covered his ears.

"choi seungcheol asked me out on a date and so i can't breathe and i feel like i'm going to faint but i need help so please guys i'm going to die get my funeral ready for me thanks" taehyung sputtered out messily as jungkook just looks at jimin, the other shooting him an i-told-you look because the younger doesn't catch a single thing the pink haired just said.

taehyung repeated what he said again, this time normally and more cohorent and jungkook finally understands and laughs, falling onto the bed.

"oh god, a bad boy and a candy boy going on a date? the universe has turned" he said, earning a smack from the pink haired.

"just be how you are tae, don't freak out" jimin gave him a smile and squeezed his hands assuringly.

"youngjae?" jackson snapped his fingers in front of the other's face and the other blinks back to reality as he hums. "what's wrong with you today? you've been off the hook" jinyoung asked as they gathered at the cafeteria.

"yeah man, you okay?" jaebum asked as he bites into his fries.

"fine" the boy mumbled after a while, gaining curious looks from around the table.

he's not fine.

"jeon jungkook!" jimin picks up his paintbrush and painted a thin stripe of paint onto the other's face in retaliation, both of them running around the art's department. it was art and history period and the younger just couldn't keep his hands to himself.

which ends up to jungkook now chasing jimin in the hallway with a paintbrush in his hand, both of them laughing gleefully when jimin bumped into a broad chest.

he yelps and looked up, seeing jaebum staring down at him before flickering his eyes back ahead, spotting a familiar black haired male a few feet away.

"hey baby" jaebum smiled and jimin smiles back, detaching himself and giving out an apology before an arm came up and wrapped itself around his waist, turning him around and walking away, leaving jungkook standing against the lockers, fist clenched.

"what did you drew?" jungkook came up behind the orange haired, taking a stool behind to sit and looked at the other's drawing.

"a rose. i didn't know what else to draw" jimin laughed sheepishly, starting to paint the drawing in dark red after outlining it.

"is there a reason why you drew this?" the younger shifted closer, breath fanning against jimin's ear and the older shivered.

"honest answer?" jimin bit his lip, picking up more paint and focusing on the painting even when his heart is picking up it's pace in beating.

"yeah"

"you"

jimin turns, looking at jungkook and the younger sees nothing but a wave of honesty and love surrounding the other's beautiful light brown orbs before jimin turns back around and continues painting, his fingers visibly shaking softly.

"it's beautiful" the younger breathes out, hand reaching out to hold the other's, "just like you" and jungkook steadies his hands before he helps him out to paint.

jimin feels butterflies in his stomach, fluttering and soaring and he feels the exact same way but guilt builds in him too, what about jaebum?

he can't just break the other's heart, that's cruel and jimin knows how it feels like to be heartbroken.

so he stops his painting and puts the brush down, mustering up a smile.

"what about your drawing? i wanna see it" the older gets up and was about to go amd see the drawing jungkook did but the younger bolts out of his seat faster than him and blocks him away.

"m-mine's not ready yet. maybe you could see it later on?"

"it's okay i just wanna look wha-"

"no. i'll show once it's done okay?" jungkook stammers and holds jimin's shoulder, preventing him from peeking into the drawing canvas.

"meanie" the older huffs before turning and walking back to his seat to continue painting, a pout on his lips.

jungkook shakes his head before sitting down on his stool, picking up his pencil and continuing his drawing, defining the lines and correcting the shades because it has to be perfect, just like the person is.

the drawing has to be perfect, like park jimin is.

and jungkook may or may not show it, we'll see.

i've hurt you more than i could ever imagine.