too

it's frustrating,

in a month, jimin became a really new person, and people started to view differently on him. he had received countless of confessions, flowers, chocolates, letters, notes, pick up lines, hell he can even get the whole school to go down on their knees for him.

but of course jimin wouldn't do that, he's an angel. the sweet, kind, friendly angel. always gifting people help, study dates, turning boys and girls down politely, and his smile.

that was what made jeon jungkook the most unhappiest kid on earth.

jimin's smile was breathtaking and astonishing, matched with his ethereal beauty that catches people in awe. jungkook hated it. he hated that other people received those smiles.

not him.

never.

maybe in the past, so jungkook screws himself for not remembering the past.

jungkook grits his teeth as jimin flashes another smile at a boy that walked past him. the orange haired continued walking, till he reached where jungkook was, and his mood took a drastic change. his usual happy demeanour faded, eyes that were crinkling in happiness turned into hatred, as his smile faded into a line while he walked past the younger.

"jimin, wait" jaebum flashed a smirk towards his friends before walking towards jimin, saying something to the orange haired that made him brighten up while he nodded enthusiastically before walking to class with the other. jaebum turned around while jimin was busily readjusting his shirt, mouthing a 'jaebum 1, jungkook 0' as he made number gestures with his hands to interpret what he meant, making the black haired growl under his breath, hands clenching against his locker in a distance before jaebum turned back, slinging an arm around jimin's shoulder.

jungkook grunted, punching his locker, making the students around him, including seungcheol flinch.

"i can't lose"

"then lets play a game" jaebum smirked, crossing his arms once the younger released him roughly.

"if you can make jimin fall in love with you, i'll stop liking him. but if i win, stay away from jimin. i mean, it's not like you like him anyways" jungkook rolled his eyes, shooting him a glare as he bit his lip.

does he actually hate jimin?

"fine, just don't regret this jaebum"

"oh i sure won't jungkook"

"oi jaebum, are you listening?" seungcheol snapped his fingers in front of his friend, making the brown haired snap out of his trance. "what?" jaebum mutters, mind elsewhere.

"lets crash at my house later on, stay the night" jungkook agreed, taking a sip of his drink but jaebum shook his head.

"i'll come a little later, i have something on after school" his two friends quirked an eyebrow up at him, giving him a questioning look.

"study date"

"since when" jungkook scoffed, resting back in his chair when he saw jimin entering the cafeteria. he couldn't rip his eyes off the other, watching his every move with concentrated eyes.

"and i'm guessing it's the boy who just walked in since you guys," seungcheol smack his hand on the table, both boys turning in his direction with a surprised look, "keep on staring at him"

jaebum smiled while jungkook narrowed his eyes, "well yeah, if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't have went and ask" the boy replied, laughing a little.

jungkook followed them.

of course he followed them. his instincts told him to. and it wasn't a surprise, really, because his instincts just kicks in when it comes to park jimin.

neither of the two boys knew they were being followed, just caught up in talking with each other, jimin teaching jaebum how to do topics in subjects he wanted while jaebum just stared at jimin, his mind reeling on how beautiful the boy in front of him was up close.

"jimin"

"yeah?" jimin raised his head up, not even flinching by how close they were, just looking at jaebum.

"you're beautiful" jimin blushed, cheeks blooming a faint pink as he laughed, and jaebum swore he could listen to it all day. jimin pushed him away playfully, asking him to focus but jaebum just smiled, inching closer towards the boy as he tried to listen to what jimin was explaining instead of getting caught up with his beauty.

jungkook's hands twitched under the table as he fake read a book at a table that was two tables away from them. he frowns as he keeps hearing laughs or giggles emitting from jimin's lips that were directed to jaebum.

not him, but im jaebum.

not even a second later did jungkook's eyes widen as his chest flare, seeing a red jimin with a flustered jaebum.

jaebum just pecked jimin's cheek.

and it was enough to send jeon jungkook on over drive.

the boy took fast strides towards the awkward couple, grabbing jaebum's collar harshly that he stood up.

"what the fuck? jungkook?" jaebum's eyes widen quizzically, eyeing the younger.

"who said you could kiss him?" jungkook gritted out, eyes swirling with jealousy and anger. "well who said i couldn't" he managed to smirk eventhough his collar was harshly pulled by the black haired.

"i do"

"he is not yours"

"he will be"

"never will"

"never will" jungkook cocked his head to the side, heart sinking at jimin's words as he felt his lungs cave in on him. jimin pulled jaebum off, eyeing jungkook with hurt and anger.

"never will" he whispered before walking away.

how you always take things your way.