wanted

every love story is beautiful they say,

jimin smiled bitterly, remembering the time where jungkook woked up from his coma, his dark orbs fluttering open, meeting the other's gaze.

"jungkook?" jimin gasped a little, straightening his posture from his seat and getting up to walk towards jungkook.

the boy had confusion mixed with fear in his eyes, as he kind of backed away from jimin in reflex.

"jungkook, oh my god, you're finally awake" he heard the other whispered, immediately engulfing him in a hug, making the said boy's eyes widen as his hands tried to hold onto jimin.

once jimin pulled away, he could see the unfamiliar boy eyes glassed with tears, smiling sweetly at him.

"i'm so glad you're awake jungkook-ah"

"um, may i ask, who are you?" jungkook's voiced was still weak and soft, uncertainity in his tone.

jimin gave him a knowing look, smiling bitterly at him.

"i'm jimin. you don't remember me, do you?"

jungkook shook his head a little, trying to sit up but jimin stopped him from doing so.

"you got into an accident with your father, that is why you're here. and you lost your memory too, which explains why you can't remember anything"

it was true, the black haired boy can't even remember anything at all.

jungkook was discharged from the hospital after two weeks, he got to know who his parents were, his dad was also discharged, already healthy and fit.

jimin also tried to helped jungkook in remembering, talking to him about his past, their friendship, he excluded the confessions and love story since he was scared the younger will be shock, so he thought maybe it isn't yet time.

but once jungkook got back in school, he started getting weird stares, some were disgusting ones, he even got some insults since jimin was always with him.

the reason was, jimin was too clingy. he kept being around the other all the time, he always initiated skinship and even tried to joke jungkook about kissing him, making him push the older away.

within a month, jungkook was able to remember a quater of his memory, which jimin isn't one of them. but when the insults increased, the amount of disgusting glares, the little amount of friends he had because of a certain chocolate haired boy, he had had enough.

one day he just changed completely, he arrived in school with a new hairstyle, hair parted to the side with the the ends curled a little upwards, sleeves folded and had piercings on both side of his ears, everyone jaws dropped.

from there he started gaining popularity, becoming good friends with im jaebum and choi sungcheol, the bad boys of the school.

and well jimin?

jimin was stunned at jungkook's beauty when he arrived, eyes not leaving the younger until jungkook came up to him during lunch and just pushed him to the ground, eyes shooting daggers at him as he spat out the words jimin would have never imagined,

'fucking whore, stay away from me. i don't like someone as slutty as you'

and the profanities continued, with jungkook punching jimin and jimin trying to shield himself till the younger ended the fight with a spit on the elder's face before getting up and exiting the bathroom.

from that day, jimin stopped talking to jeon jungkook.

instead, he started giving sticky notes in the morning in jungkook's locker, where the said boy would just crumple the paper and throw it away, not giving a single shit.

so sometimes, jimin just wonder, is all this worthless?

is jungkook worthless for him to wait for?

but i guess ours was a wreck.