he

please smile,

jimin stopped taking out his books from his locker as he heard girls gossiping or gasping.

he turned around, realising why the girls have acted that way.

at the other end of the hallway, stood jeon jungkook. along with im jaebum and choi seungcheol. their sleeves were folded up as they had their bags slung on one shoulder.

jeon jungkook.

if you were to ask anyone in school who he is, they can make a paragraph only on his looks, and they would swoon over it like hell.

the three of them were the bad boys of seoul high. they break school laws, have multiple piercing on their ears and skip classes at time.

they don't really bully students but damn, everyone fell for them.

but for park jimin, only one of the three had him admire the most.

jeon jungkook.

jimin loves him.

jungkook had forgotten about him.

all their memories, their friendship, their bond, the black haired boy had forgotten all about it.

and jimin knows exactly why.

jungkook wasn't a bad boy from the start.

it happened two months ago.

but the incident happened a month before the younger started changing.

an accident that wiped out the latter's memory, making jimin feel so wrecked when jungkook just started shutting him off from his life.

'fucking whore, stay away from me. i don't like someone as slutty as you.'

those words were etched in his memory, maybe forever.

but despite all this, jimin just wanted jungkook to do one thing for him,

smile.

at least before im gone.